OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Soft Shades Pastel Collection, It's A Boy! T75 0.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Rachel D.

BY OPI

OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Soft Shades Pastel Collection Exceptional high gloss finish, with super-rich, chip resistant, long-lasting colour, from a professional formula. Prepare nails with OPI Natural Base Coat, apply 2 coats of lacquer using ProWide brush... see more...

Rachel D.
Gulfport
Love this color! I used the gel version and the color is beautiful. It stays on well and is perfect for spring. I use OPI a lot and this is a favorite. I would recommend it to anyone. OPI is a high quality brand.
Jessica D.
Opi is a great nail polish brand! I definitely recommend! I have tried many colors. I have noticed that sinful colors is very much the same quality as Opi. Basically you can save a couple bucks if you find a color they both carry if you buy sinful colors nail polish. I recommend the product over all. Very rich in color and long lasting but you are paying for the name, nail polish does chip and it will not last longer then the other recommended brand I'm telling you about.
Esma C.
I love OPI and their nude range. But this color when I found it I was so happy bc I found something I could use for my baby shower! Such a beautiful color for the spring/summer
Alejandra S.
Pico Rivera, CA
OPI has to be one of top favorite nail polish brand! And this color is the perfect pastel blue shade not to mention it’s really opaque, highly recommend!