OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Soft Shades Pastel Collection, I Am What I Amethyst T76 0.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Ashley W.

BY OPI

OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Soft Shades Pastel Collection Exceptional high gloss finish, with super-rich, chip resistant, long-lasting colour, from a professional formula. Prepare nails with OPI Natural Base Coat, apply 2 coats of lacquer using ProWide brush... see more...

Darian J.
Belton, MO
I LOVEEEE THIS SHADE. Perfect for summer! I can't really compare it to any other brand because I feel like OPI takes the cake. This light shade makes me look so tan, even when I'm super pasty because of its pastel shade! It's soo pretty and stays on for about 5 days without any chips.
Marissa T.
Panama City, Florida
LOVE LOVE LOVE this color by OPI!!! This shade of grey can be worn perfectly in spring and winter. I'm a repeat user of OPI. The quality of OPI is one of the best, my favorite brands being Essie and OPI. I bought this particular color from Marshall's for $3!
Ashley W.
I recently got a pedicure with this polish colour and I am in love! The colour is perfect for spring/ summer, and the polish is long lasting. I’m definitely going to purchase this polish to add to my own collection. Great colour choice opi!OPI I Am What I Amethyst
Alana C.
Ard Road, Renfrew
This colour is by far my favourite nail colour yet, purchased online for a wedding and it matched my dress perfectly. In certain lighting it goes from looking a blueish grey colour to a light lilac colour! Would definetly repurchase as its 100% a must have for summer