OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI San Francisco Collection, 0.5 Fluid Ounce - I Knead Sour-dough F60

BY OPI

OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI San Francisco Collection Exceptional high gloss finish, with super-rich, chip resistant, long-lasting colour, from a professional formula. Prepare nails with OPI Natural Base Coat, apply 2 coats of lacquer using ProWide brush and... see more...

Carmelita S.
Utica, NY
This is one of my favorite nail colors of all time. It gets 4 stars just because of the OPI price tag. Like all OPI products I’ve used I find you have to be cautious of how much you put on because they can get thick and take long to dry.
Yessenia V.
this color is so beautiful I get it whenever I got o the nail salon bc I have it at home , & I love the color ! It's great for anytime of the year , good price & great application on the nail
Del b.
Danville, PA
love this color and opi's formula is impeccable, has one of the longest staying power's of most nail polish brands.definetely continue to repurchase from this brand
Erica A.
Calgary, AB
This is a really versatile colour by OPI. It’s a nice brownish-red. Looks good alone or topped with a glitter coat. OPI nail polishes dry quite quickly and apply nice and evenly. The brushes probably the best I’ve ever experienced.
Maria M.
El color es muy parecido al de la imagen, solamente con 2 pasadas esta mas que bien, el color es hermoso. lo he conseguido en CVS y es uno de mis esmaltes favoritos por el color, su aplicador, la marca, la intensidad de color y la formula tan maravillosa que tiene