OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Retro Summer Collection 2016, Sailing & Nail-ing R70 0.5 Fluid Ounce

BY OPI

OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Retro Summer Collection 2016 Exceptional high gloss finish, with super-rich, chip resistant, long-lasting colour, from a professional formula. Prepare nails with OPI Natural Base Coat, apply 2 coats of lacquer using ProWide brush... see more...

Tessa J.
Lago Vista, TX
I absolutely love OPI products. This color is absolutely gorgeous and it lasts a very long time even when I am applying it myself. If you use their top coat it lasts even longer. It's the only nail polish I will use and I recommend it to anyone who needs good quality nail polish.
Halle P.
Great polish with amazing pigment. For me it last at least 2 weeks without chipping. If you apply to many coats it will peel of my nails but that is only when I apply like 6 coats so it's really not a problem
Chloe T.
All of O.P.I's nail polishes are very good quality and the pigmentation on them are all amazing. The bottles have a lot of product and last forever and the brushes also make the polishes very easy to apply!