Add a Photo

By OPI
#369 in Nail Polish
OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI New Orleans Collection Exceptional high gloss finish, with super-rich, chip resistant, long-lasting colour, from a professional formula. Prepare nails with OPI Natural Base Coat, apply 2 coats of lacquer using ProWide brush and...
Kaela J.
Kaela J.
Raymond
June 21, 2017, 3:08 p.m.
Review for: OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI New Orleans Collection, She's A Bad Muffuletta! N56 0.5 Fluid Ounce
This stuff actually works! This seriously saves my sanity. It's like I have to plan and gear myself up for nail-painting, because I usually do a base coat, then 1 to 2 coats of color, then a chip-resistant top coat, and by then I'm probably needing to push the "Yes, I am actually still here and binge-watching, Netflix, so please keep going" button, and I can't effectively do that with wet nails. This really does dry your nails, but things still need to "cure" for an hour, really, before things are set in stone, but that is to be expected. The Insta-Dri really just means that you can gently touch your nails without smudging them to death, which is great
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Clayton, NC
June 22, 2017, 12:19 p.m.
OPI polish is one of the two best polishes that I have ever used. It goes on smoothly with no clumps or lumps, and dries quickly when applied correctly. Their polishes have the quirkiest and most memorable names, and their colors are true to their name. They don't discolor or change hues in different lighting or heat conditions. Definitely a keeper!
Heather L.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
April 3, 2017, 3:04 p.m.
If you like the old school Cajun Shrimp color you will love this one! It's like Cajun Shrimp with a bit more pink in it. The formula is creamy perfection and is 1-2 coater. This collection as a whole is one of my favorites especially for formula. There are so many hits. This color is so perfect for summer and the name is cute as well.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Fishers
June 21, 2017, 11:25 a.m.
I love wearing red in the summer because it always adds a pop of color to my outfits when I'm wearing open-toed shoes!!  It is always hard finding the perfect red but this is summery and bright which is perfect for me!  I especially love OPI because it lasts longer and is a better quality!
Sharsay M.
Sharsay M.
Gainesville, FL
June 22, 2017, 12:08 p.m.
I am a OPI nail polish fanatic I love the bright colors the mat colors the neon colors I'm just in love with nail polish I was honored to review this nail polish because I am a frequent user I recommend that anybody go and purchase this nail polish that will not be disappointed.
Erika S.
Erika S.
June 21, 2017, 11:02 p.m.
Love the color on my nails! Very easy to apply! Drys very fast faster than most nail polish. It does start to chip with in a couple of days. The smell but I mean all other nail polish always have that yucky smell. I would totally buy this again in a heartbeat!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
June 26, 2017, 3:02 a.m.
This nail polish has such a good consistency, and i so rich in color. I don't have any bad things to say about this product. I've used all different colors of these polishes and I love them. Also they are so easy to apply , and who doesn't love an easy product. 10/10 reccomend!!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Parkersburg
June 24, 2017, 11:29 a.m.
This is such a gorgeous reddish pink color. It actually stays on my nails unlike the cheaper kinds. It's perfect for everyday use, it's hard to get off actually. The product was given to me and I went out and had to hunt it down and actually found in a nail salon.
Nauchelle w.
Nauchelle w.
June 20, 2017, 5:59 p.m.
It's a really beautiful color on my nails I'll just put on two coats of polish than I'm done but the only thing that I dislike a this product is that is do not last very long on my nails maybe a day or two
Carmen R.
Carmen R.
Saint Louis, MO
June 20, 2017, 8:27 a.m.
This is the best nail polish. Aforrarle and has every color so easy to apply and the best is that it last so much I have every color I can think of I keep buying it. Great value.