BY OPI #23 in Nail Polish

OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI New Orleans Collection Exceptional high gloss finish, with super-rich, chip resistant, long-lasting colour, from a professional formula. Prepare nails with OPI Natural Base Coat, apply 2 coats of lacquer using ProWide brush and... see more...

Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Lambertville, MI
Review for: OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI New Orleans Collection, She's A Bad Muffuletta! N56 0.5 Fluid Ounce
 I do my nails, on average, about twice a week. I am constantly changing the color and design on my natural nails. However, I am new to the game so OPI has been my top choice of color selection for only the last year or so. The wide range of colors make them hard to resist, and their long lasting formula makes them easy to love. I know with the right base and top coat that no matter what color I choose, my manicure will look fresh until the day I take it off. There is virtually no chipping or wear-off with these laquers and I guarantee that you can find a color for any and every occasion.
Kaela J.
Kaela J.
Raymond
This stuff actually works! This seriously saves my sanity. It's like I have to plan and gear myself up for nail-painting, because I usually do a base coat, then 1 to 2 coats of color, then a chip-resistant top coat, and by then I'm probably needing to push the "Yes, I am actually still here and binge-watching, Netflix, so please keep going" button, and I can't effectively do that with wet nails. This really does dry your nails, but things still need to "cure" for an hour, really, before things are set in stone, but that is to be expected. The Insta-Dri really just means that you can gently touch your nails without smudging them to death, which is great
Leia D.
Leia D.
Alvin
This nail polish stays on for so long without chipping, normally I can only make it a day tops before it starts to come off, but this lasted for four days before it chipped even a little bit. I loved the color, and loved how easily it went on, but I wish that it didn't stick as much towards the end of the bottle because it was hard to make it last as long as it should have. Still one of my favorites, even with that.
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Clayton, NC
OPI polish is one of the two best polishes that I have ever used. It goes on smoothly with no clumps or lumps, and dries quickly when applied correctly. Their polishes have the quirkiest and most memorable names, and their colors are true to their name. They don't discolor or change hues in different lighting or heat conditions. Definitely a keeper!
Heather L.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
If you like the old school Cajun Shrimp color you will love this one! It's like Cajun Shrimp with a bit more pink in it. The formula is creamy perfection and is 1-2 coater. This collection as a whole is one of my favorites especially for formula. There are so many hits. This color is so perfect for summer and the name is cute as well.
Callah G.
Callah G.
There isn't one specific color of OPI that I like, but they're all wonderful and I love that there's a never ending amount of options as far as colors go. They're super easy to layer to get that perfect amount of color that you want on your nail, and i love that my nails can look fresh from the salon when I do them at home.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Fishers, IN
I love wearing red in the summer because it always adds a pop of color to my outfits when I'm wearing open-toed shoes!!  It is always hard finding the perfect red but this is summery and bright which is perfect for me!  I especially love OPI because it lasts longer and is a better quality!
Paris P.
Paris P.
06615
This nail polish is great to use i personally love it compared to others and it's only 1$ at the dollar store . It's easy to apply and some times you don't even need a second coat but then again sometime the coat Is a little weak but I would definitely recommend this to everyone who likes nail polish this is the best and top market. It's like comparing pizza or kale mostly everyone is gonna pick pizza
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Hildebran, NC
I bought this polish for my daughter but I ended up using it myself. Very smooth color that covers really well. I always put on 2 coats but you really don't have to with this polish. I purchase this brand as much as I can. The prices are out of my range but when I catch a deal I buy as many as I can.
Tessa J.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I absolutely love OPI products. This color is absolutely gorgeous and it lasts a very long time even when I am applying it myself. If you use their top coat it lasts even longer. It's the only nail polish I will use and I recommend it to anyone who needs good quality nail polish.
Jordin W.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
What's your favorite nail color?