OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI New Orleans Collection, I Manicure For Beads N54 0.5 Fluid Ounce

BY OPI

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI New Orleans Collection Exceptional high gloss finish, with super-rich, chip resistant, long-lasting colour, from a professional formula. Prepare nails with OPI Natural Base Coat, apply 2 coats of lacquer using ProWide brush and... see more...

Review (1)
Lesliye G.
Hopkins
Opi is the only brand that I have used on my nails ! Wonderful product and it's so affordable! I get mines at Sally's or target, but any local drug store should have it ! They have a variety of colors and choices to choose from .