OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI New Orleans Collection, Got Myself Into A Jambalaya N57 0.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Connie P.

BY OPI

OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI New Orleans Collection Exceptional high gloss finish, with super-rich, chip resistant, long-lasting colour, from a professional formula. Prepare nails with OPI Natural Base Coat, apply 2 coats of lacquer using ProWide brush and... see more...

Lonza H.
OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI New Orleans Collection, Got Myself Into A Jambalaya is a creamy and easy to use nail polish at an ok price. This polish came from Sally' s Beauty Supply. The color is very pigmented and the durability reminds me of a strong ruby. I would recommend this product.
Amy S.
I think OPI is the very best nail polish on the market!! It holds its shine the longest and doesn’t chip. It also is very easy to apply. It’s not too thin so you don’t have to apply more than two coats. But it’s not too thick so it’s not streaky or clumpy. It’s the perfect consistency so that it blends nicely with each brushstroke. Malaga Wine is the perfect red. Lincoln Park After Dark is the perfect dark vampy color. And Bogota BlackBerry is the perfect maroon. Try them all! You will not be disappointed!!
Ciara J.
San Diego , CA
I love the neutral shades of O.P.I. polish and the Got Myself Into A Jambalaya color is so pretty. They accentuate my beige skin tone well. I always opt for this brand when buying new polish. I tend to be a bit rough and am clumsy so I stub my nails or am impatient letting them fully dry so that might be why the polish chips after one day. Someday I might get it right and let EACH coat dry fully before applying the next coat but until then I give O.P.I. 4 stars. I feel like I pay for the name brand polish to prevent the chipping, and I really do try and let each coat fully dry before applying another. The lighter colors seem to crack after a couple days even if the polish  hasn't started chipping. You can't notice from far away unless you're looking closer and really paying attention. Recommend a gel polish if you're looking for your nails to last longer than a couple days to a week.
Marlin C.
The OPI Got Myself Into A Jambalaya nail polish is a beautiful color that is perfect for a date night out, girls weekend, or a wedding. It is very easy to use and goes on effortlessly. Make sure to give it plenty of drying time, without it, it will bubble and does not look as flawless. As everyone knows OPI is the best and if you need a cute nail polish OPI is the way to go.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
The formula on this polish is perfect and the color is so SUMMER! If you have a tan this color makes you look even tanner. You will receive a ton of compliments wearing  this color. It's kind of similar to China Glaze Neon and On or Flip Flop Fantasy with a much better longer lasting formula. I love corals and peaches for summer!
Tiffany G.
I love OPI. I prefer Essie but they are more or less the same quality. My favorite color in OPI is the Malaga Wine. There is no other nail polish that can compare. It is a beautiful deep wine. The color lasts long and they do not chip easily. I would recommend !
Brittany D.
Philadelphia , PA
This nail polish is beautiful! It last long and applies smoothly on the nail bed! It is a bit pricey however it is worth every penny. You can pick up this polish at various stores! It has a great formula which makes this polish and brand stand out!
Ayesha D.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
OPI polish are GREAT! My mother is a nail tech and she has like every color. The polish are not that expensive. Sometimes the colors could be more pigmented but that's very rare that I feel that way. I would continue to buy OPI because the product is actually pretty good and easy to find.
Maria S.
So so so gorgeous! Honestly, if you are looking for consistently great products, OPI is the way to go. They never disappoint. Have been happy with every product I have purchased. And who couldn't love the unique names for each color?! Adorable!
Alyssa R.
Camarillo, CA
This color is very peachy and one of my favorite summer colors, opi is pricey but I believe with nail polish you get what you pay for, it doesn't peak or clump. It's a beautiful color and I highly recommend if your looking for a peachy color
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
What's your favorite nail color?