OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI New Orleans Collection, Got Myself Into A Jambalaya N57 0.5 Fluid Ounce

BY OPI

OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI New Orleans Collection Exceptional high gloss finish, with super-rich, chip resistant, long-lasting colour, from a professional formula. Prepare nails with OPI Natural Base Coat, apply 2 coats of lacquer using ProWide brush and... see more...

Ciara J.
Ciara J.
San Diego, CA
I love the neutral shades of O.P.I. polish and the Got Myself Into A Jambalaya color is so pretty. They accentuate my beige skin tone well. I always opt for this brand when buying new polish. I tend to be a bit rough and am clumsy so I stub my nails or am impatient letting them fully dry so that might be why the polish chips after one day. Someday I might get it right and let EACH coat dry fully before applying the next coat but until then I give O.P.I. 4 stars. I feel like I pay for the name brand polish to prevent the chipping, and I really do try and let each coat fully dry before applying another. The lighter colors seem to crack after a couple days even if the polish  hasn't started chipping. You can't notice from far away unless you're looking closer and really paying attention. Recommend a gel polish if you're looking for your nails to last longer than a couple days to a week.
Marlin C.
Marlin C.
The OPI Got Myself Into A Jambalaya nail polish is a beautiful color that is perfect for a date night out, girls weekend, or a wedding. It is very easy to use and goes on effortlessly. Make sure to give it plenty of drying time, without it, it will bubble and does not look as flawless. As everyone knows OPI is the best and if you need a cute nail polish OPI is the way to go.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
The formula on this polish is perfect and the color is so SUMMER! If you have a tan this color makes you look even tanner. You will receive a ton of compliments wearing  this color. It's kind of similar to China Glaze Neon and On or Flip Flop Fantasy with a much better longer lasting formula. I love corals and peaches for summer!
Tessa J.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I absolutely love OPI products. This color is absolutely gorgeous and it lasts a very long time even when I am applying it myself. If you use their top coat it lasts even longer. It's the only nail polish I will use and I recommend it to anyone who needs good quality nail polish.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
I love OPI. I prefer Essie but they are more or less the same quality. My favorite color in OPI is the Malaga Wine. There is no other nail polish that can compare. It is a beautiful deep wine. The color lasts long and they do not chip easily. I would recommend !
Patience C.
Patience C.
I love this product! It is a great nude nail polish. This product is what I would recommend compared to other types of nail polishes. It is easy to apply. I bought this product from Wal-Mart. This is a product that I would definitely recommend trying.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Philadelphia , PA
This nail polish is beautiful! It last long and applies smoothly on the nail bed! It is a bit pricey however it is worth every penny. You can pick up this polish at various stores! It has a great formula which makes this polish and brand stand out!
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Camarillo
This color is very peachy and one of my favorite summer colors, opi is pricey but I believe with nail polish you get what you pay for, it doesn't peak or clump. It's a beautiful color and I highly recommend if your looking for a peachy color
Destiny O.
Destiny O.
OPI is by far the best polish for nails. Good long lasting polish. They are on the expensive side but it is a good product. They have nice bright colors to choose from, especially for summer time! OPI Nail Polish, Madam President
Abby H.
Abby H.
Knoxville , TN
This is my favorite nail polish. Very durable and very pigmented colors. Somewhat pricey for me for in home mani and pedis. OPI is a great brand that I always choose at nail salons. I definitely would buy
Jordin W.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
What's your favorite nail color?