BY OPI

OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Hello Kitty Collection Exceptional high gloss finish, with super-rich, chip resistant, long-lasting colour, from a professional formula. Prepare nails with OPI Natural Base Coat, apply 2 coats of lacquer using ProWide brush and... see more...

Lauren D.
Dallas, TX
Loved this color!!! Looks really good on my pale skin. Sometimes that’s hard to gauge but I recommend it. Love this brand, use it often n getting mani/pedis. I would definitely buy this to use more regularly.
Yazbek O.
Gardena, CA
This hello kitty collaboratation is adorable. All the colors are fun and super cute. This shade however is my favorite. It’s such a beautiful blue tone. Easy to apply , easy to use. Long lasting.
Jennifer W.
Not a color I would have expected to be in the line but very rich in color. Huge fan of the packaging is super cute.
Nancy G.
Windsor , ON
I’m not a big fan of blue polishes but this royal blue is great! Looks beautiful with a gold accent colour. Applied smoothly, two coats cover fully the nail. Plus a bonus is seeing hello kitty’s face on handle.
Melissa L.
Amazing nail varnish. Such a sheen finish from such easy application. Colour is very true and I always get second looks and endless compliments.
Vitória S.
Muito bom no primeiro dia que eu sei eu acabei maravilhoso gostei muito recomendo marca boa mas não conhecida