OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Hello Kitty Collection, 0.5 Fluid Ounce - Kitty White H80 uploaded by Danika F.OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Hello Kitty Collection, 0.5 Fluid Ounce - Kitty White H80 uploaded by Christina S.OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Hello Kitty Collection, 0.5 Fluid Ounce - Kitty White H80 uploaded by Erika E.

BY OPI

OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Hello Kitty Collection Exceptional high gloss finish, with super-rich, chip resistant, long-lasting colour, from a professional formula. Prepare nails with OPI Natural Base Coat, apply 2 coats of lacquer using ProWide brush and... see more...

• Is this a full on white? Or more beigy white?2 Answers
Danika F.
Marlow, OK
Such a gorgeous color! Two coats and you're golden :) I love opi in general because it's a very durable polish, with minimal chipping.. Even without a top coat.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Very cute. I got this from tj maxx reduced. Adore all the colors, hopefully tj maxx will have more in stick next time
Tessa J.
Lago Vista, TX
I absolutely love OPI products. This color is absolutely gorgeous and it lasts a very long time even when I am applying it myself. If you use their top coat it lasts even longer. It's the only nail polish I will use and I recommend it to anyone who needs good quality nail polish.
Abbey H.
Super cute packaging and really awesome white color. OPI is one of the best nail polish companies out there and the application and result is so beautiful.
LUz V.
Red hook, Ny
Amo este tono queda perfecto en las manos y es elegante se puede usar para cualquier tipo de ovación
Aira D.
El Paso , TX
Love their colors. In my opinion it's one of the best nail polish products out there. This color is pretty and looks great. It's long lasting to.
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
So pretty! It is buildable. At first it is a little translucent but with the 2nd coat it becomes opaque. It goes on lightly and not thick.
Erika E.
Bowmanville, ON
This set is now my favourite nail polish set I own. I got this as a Christmas gift since I love hello kitty and I was so impressed the colours are all beautiful and last a long while without chipping even without a top coat. I would recommend to any hello kitty or nail art lover.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Is this a full on white? Or more beigy white?