BeautyNailNail CareOPI
Nail Lacquer, Hello Kitty Collection, 05 Fluid Ounce - Charmmy & Sugar H81

OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Hello Kitty Collection Exceptional high gloss finish, with super-rich, chip resistant, long-lasting colour, from a professional formula. Prepare nails with OPI Natural Base Coat, apply 2 coats of lacquer using ProWide brush and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Hello Kitty Collection, 0.5 Fluid Ounce - Charmmy & Sugar H81!
Rochelle G.
Harvey, LA
OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Hello Kitty Collection, 0.5 Fluid Ounce - Charmmy & Sugar H81 uploaded by Rochelle G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m obsessed with hello kitty. And I collect nail polish so this was my two favorite obsession blended into one. And lucky for me I was not disappointed. Easy application. Smooth. The glitter polish apply even and are opaque in only two coats. I most definitely recommend to get your hands on these. Plus the packaging is beautiful!! 😍
Nancy  L.
Gautier, MS
OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Hello Kitty Collection, 0.5 Fluid Ounce - Charmmy & Sugar H81 uploaded by Nancy  L.
[product:opi-nail-lacquer,-opi-hello-kitty-collection,-0.5-fluid-ounce-charmmy-&-sugar-h81] love this one for a topper it has a beautiful shine to the nail and it’s glittery. It’s a must have in a collection
Andrea S.
Porterville , CA
OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Hello Kitty Collection, 0.5 Fluid Ounce - Charmmy & Sugar H81 uploaded by Andrea S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product works very well and long for a long time because my nails don’t chip. The gel work good on any type of nails. I recommend anyone to buy it and it’s worth the price. Opi nail polish is a good brand that I fell in love with!!
Kate G.
Fort Wayne
OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Hello Kitty Collection, 0.5 Fluid Ounce - Charmmy & Sugar H81 uploaded by Kate G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Super cute pink color with lots of shimmer! Perfect for an accent nail! Will be my new go to!
Emily B.
Detroit, MI
This is one of my favorite nail polish colors. I keep buying similar shades from other brands, but keep going back to this one.
Liz A.
Plano, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I love OPI nail color so of course I’m grabbing anything collaborating with hello Kitty as I’m an addict it’s a perfect little girly pink.
Sydney  C.
Wellington, FL
OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Hello Kitty Collection, 0.5 Fluid Ounce - Charmmy & Sugar H81 uploaded by Sydney  C.
I'm a big fan of hello kitty! So I was excited to see they teamed up with opi for a collection. The shade "Charmmy & Sugar" is a pretty shade, but it does need to be used as a top coat to a matte, solid colored shade to really see the glitter. I think by itself, it was sheer.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
2,332 reviews
OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Hello Kitty Collection, 0.5 Fluid Ounce - Charmmy & Sugar H81 uploaded by Lindsay D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this polish it's nice and opaque and last on the nails awhile without chipping. The colors in this collection are all really pretty.
Susan F.
Pepper Pike, OH
OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Hello Kitty Collection, 0.5 Fluid Ounce - Charmmy & Sugar H81 uploaded by Susan F.
OPI offers salon quality manicure products in an incredible range of colors! The price is a bit high compared to its competitors, but it’s worth it for the level of quality. I would definitely recommend OPI nail polish to anyone who wants a salon-quality manicure at home!
Kayla C.
Rockaway Park, NY
OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Hello Kitty Collection, 0.5 Fluid Ounce - Charmmy & Sugar H81 uploaded by Kayla C.
Yas yas yas!! I searched for this shade so hard and am happy I found it! Got it at tj maxx in a set for Like $3 because it was missing a piece of the set. It’s an iridescent pink with multi colored glitter! So pretty!

Looking for your answer?