OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Classics Collection, 0.5 fl oz - Princesses Rule! R44 uploaded by Ashley O.OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Classics Collection, 0.5 fl oz - Princesses Rule! R44 uploaded by Breanne R.OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Classics Collection, 0.5 fl oz - Princesses Rule! R44 uploaded by Megan G.

BY OPI

OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Classics Collection Exceptional high gloss finish, with super-rich, chip resistant, long-lasting colour, from a professional formula. Prepare nails with OPI Natural Base Coat, apply 2 coats of lacquer using ProWide brush and seal... see more...

Ashley O.
OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Classics Collection, 0.5 fl oz - Princesses Rule! R44 is now my favorite pretty in pink polish. I love the subtle sparkle that isn’t too cray cray, the shade of pink itself and how well the formula holds up with every day use. I’ve had this manicure for 5 days now and only subtle chipping which is much better than most regular polish. My only wish is the formula was a little thicker because it’s pretty light with just two coats. I’ll try 3 next time.
Breanne R.
One of my favorite colors! It's not as bright as it looks but it's still a great color with the right amount of sparkle.
Amanda G.
My favorite nail polish!!!!! I had this years ago and loved it. I love this color because as it starts to chip it isn't super noticeable. It chips after a week because I work with my hands, have thin nails, and because sometimes I wait to long to paint my nails again. Haha) In the last 2 months I've boughten 2 bottles of it because I don't want to run out.
Karen S.
Columbus, MS
Got A Date To-Knight! A light petal pink creme with a shiny, jelly-like texture. You know me- you know I never wear these colors! But I have actually worn this. Twice. Because I wanted to. There's just something about it that I like, I'm not quite sure what. It's just so... cute...?
Megan G.
ROCK FALLS, IL
I love this color so much. It's so a nice, light pink and of course it is glittery. I did three thin coats to get the look I wanted.
Catherine O.
nj
Love this one so pretty on the nails vary pretty and pink like a Princess I have no nail polish like this one