OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Classics Collection, 0.5 fl oz - Koala Bear-y A46 uploaded by Brittani O.

BY OPI

OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Classics Collection Exceptional high gloss finish, with super-rich, chip resistant, long-lasting colour, from a professional formula. Prepare nails with OPI Natural Base Coat, apply 2 coats of lacquer using ProWide brush and seal... see more...

Autumn D.
Jacksonville, NC
Such a beautiful color that could be versatile for different seasons! I’d say it’s a “fuchsia” color when applied. OPI has always been my go to nail polish brand, great value for the product. Just like all their polishes, this one is easy to apply and just one coat seems to do the trick.
Brittani O.
This color is so gorgeous! I tried it in a nail salon for the first time & then I decided I had to have it for myself! It's the perfect berry toned pink. OPI polishes are usually a little more on the pricey side, but they're one of the top nail polish brands so that's to be expected. If you wait for a sale, you can get a great deal on these at ulta sometimes!
Tori S.
Tampa, FL
Koala bears is my go to color and has been for over ten years! As long as you use a base coat and top coat, preferably OPI, then you will have no issues! Goes on smooth, good brush as well. Does not stain nails if you do not use a base coat. Will chip if you don’t use a base coat and top coat, that’s the only downfall.
Kristin C.
Lake Zurich, IL
I love love love this polish! It's the most beautiful color! It looks wonderful on my toes and is perfect for beach vacations or summertime in general! It stays on for a long time, goes on smoothly, and overall is better than all competitors in my opinion! I'll definitely buy it again
Ashley G.
Gardendale
This is one of my very favorite OPI colors! It’s the perfect pink berry color. I’m not a super fan of bright colored nail polish, but this is one I go to again and again for my toes! Super long lasting and dries quickly too. Great color for summer.
Hazel D.
I loved this product. The colour was brilliant and when I brushed it onto my nails it went on so smoothly. It was very shiney and dried very quickly.