OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Classics Collection, 0.5 fl oz - Big Apple Red uploaded by Shannon M.OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Classics Collection, 0.5 fl oz - Big Apple Red uploaded by Desiree S.

BY OPI

OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Classics Collection Exceptional high gloss finish, with super-rich, chip resistant, long-lasting colour, from a professional formula. Prepare nails with OPI Natural Base Coat, apply 2 coats of lacquer using ProWide brush and seal... see more...

Vanessa A.
Kitchener , ON
OPI is the holy grail of nail polishes. The colours are always so fantastic. The names are also so clever. I think I've actually bought some just because the name is so adorable. This is a classic colour that I've love for probably 10 years. It's one of those perfect, classic reds. They are definitely worth the price.
Jesenia R.
Edison, NJ
Even though some OPI polishes don’t live up to my expectations formula wise, I really do like OPI products and feel this brand is worth it. This particular color, “Big Red Apple,” was a birthday gift and has been a lovely addition to my collection. It’s a beautiful classic red that’s not too bright and with two light coats you’ll be set!
Danielle N.
King City, ON
LOVE this red. It's my go to red nails polish. After searching many red nail polishes, I found this to be one of the truest reds I could find.