OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Classics Collection, 0.5 fl oz - Big Apple Red uploaded by Shannon M.OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Classics Collection, 0.5 fl oz - Big Apple Red uploaded by Desiree S.

BY OPI

OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Classics Collection Exceptional high gloss finish, with super-rich, chip resistant, long-lasting colour, from a professional formula. Prepare nails with OPI Natural Base Coat, apply 2 coats of lacquer using ProWide brush and seal... see more...

Katrina A.
Centerville, IN
This is my all time favorite red nail polish. Great true red color. Applies smoothly and lasts a long time!
Becca A.
Washington , DC
I absolutely love OPI. The nail polish is long lasting and the color "Big Apple Red" is vibrant and chic
Natalie R.
Naples, FL
This is the best red nail polish ever in the history of red nail polishes I am obsessed it is perfect
Michelle F.
Crestview, FL
this color of red is kind of sheer so you’d have to put multiple layers on for the color to be solid.
AIMEE A.
Fort Worth, TX
My favorite go to red color! Goes great with all skin tones and is a great color for the whole year
Emerson R.
koi never fails!! their polishes last well and are always super bright and pigmented on the nails!
Chasity💜 W.
Danville
This a very stand out color! It pops! It shines! Very vintage! This is the only red I will use!
Sarah B.
What a great shade of red! I use this when I need my nails to stand out for fun events.
Ashley M.
zebulon
Purchased at: Amazon
I love all the OPI colors. However, big apple red is one of my favorites. It’s beautiful rich color looks very classy with all outfits.
Mollee W.
Purchased at: Amazon
My go to red! I love this particular shade. It reminds me of a vintage waitress from the easy coast. Makes me feel sassy. J pair this with their strong top coat and it is fierce.