OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Classics Collection, 0.5 fl oz - Big Apple Red uploaded by Shannon M.OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Classics Collection, 0.5 fl oz - Big Apple Red uploaded by Desiree S.

BY OPI

OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Classics Collection Exceptional high gloss finish, with super-rich, chip resistant, long-lasting colour, from a professional formula. Prepare nails with OPI Natural Base Coat, apply 2 coats of lacquer using ProWide brush and seal... see more...

Aleksa T.
Boxborough, MA
Purchased at: CVS
If you are looking for a perfect holiday red color then this should be your go to. I have had this for so many years and I always go back to this. It shocks me that it has never dried out over 10 years. It stays on for a very long time and is just a perfect red.
Alexis R.
Brooklyn, NY
I have yet to find a shade of red that compares to this one! It's like a bright blue based red that looks amazing on every skin tone. This is like the Macs Ruby Woo lipstick in nail polish form. The most classic beautiful red I've used.
Catherine P.
New York
I love OPI nail polishes, this one specifically is my favorite, it is a beautiful classic red. Makes me feel so sexy everytime I use it. They're very long lasting which is awesome❤️❤️❤️
Amber M.
Kenosha, WI
All time favorite nail polish formula. It stays the same no matter how long you have it and doesn’t go bad. They have an amazing color range! Will continue to rebuy!
Savannah B.
I absolutely love this color. It is a beautiful and true red. I picked this out at the nail salon for Christmas and fell in love with it and went to the store and bought a bottle for myself. It wore really well and did not chip easily. Perfect as a finger and toe nail color.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
My favorite red. I used this all year round. I used to hate the look of red nail polish on nails but now I love it! It’s such a classic color and gives a pop of color to any outfit. Plus the lacquer lasts longer than other polishes.
Payton T.
Arcadia
I love using this color during the holidays. It stays on for a long time and has a beautiful tint to it that isn’t too bright but adds a pop of color
Kelly P.
Warren, OH
My favorite!! Classic red! Bright and beautiful. Always paint my toes to match! And I always carry and extra bottle of this in my purse for touch ups
Michelle N.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love OPI polishes. They cover opaque and don’t chip! I feel the price is good for the quality and I will continue to purchase OPI nail polish.
Jamie B.
Overland Park, KS
The go to red! I use it for my true red. OPI colors last and stay on well. There isn't anything wrong with it. I like it better than other reds.