OPI Nail Lacquer, OPI Brights Collection, 0.5 Fluid Ounce - That's Berry Daring B36

BY OPI

OPI Brights Collection Exceptional high gloss finish, with super-rich, chip resistant, long-lasting colour, from a professional formula. Prepare nails with OPI Natural Base Coat, apply 2 coats of lacquer using ProWide brush and seal with OPI Top Coat.... see more...

Kelly S.
Strasburg, VA
OPI is a brand of consistent quality. A long lasting manicure with fashion forward shades. One of my favorite brands.
Kate R.
Lewisporte
Prettt good, not the best colour but that’s just because I prefer deep colours. The price is ok, I would probably buy again, I bought it from Walmart and i would recommend it to others I think. OPI isn’t my favourite but it’s ok.