BY OPI

OPI Brights Collection Exceptional high gloss finish, with super-rich, chip resistant, long-lasting colour, from a professional formula. Prepare nails with OPI Natural Base Coat, apply 2 coats of lacquer using ProWide brush and seal with OPI Top Coat.... see more...

Brittney S.
Sterling, VA
By far the BEST pink color in the world (in my opinion)! This is my favorite nail polish color. I wear it year round and my coworkers still compliment my nails. It's the perfect pink that looks great on ALL skin tones and it is long lasting!
RyLee W.
Cute color, but the consistency is liquidy. It also chipped pretty quickly. Took a while to dry
Breanna C.
Cornwall
I love this nail polish so much! OPI is by far the best brand of nail polish I’ve tried so far. It takes 3 coats for me to get the perfect colour but it dries fast and never takes more than a half an hour! I would definitely buy this product again as I have 2 more OPI nail polishes. It last very long on my nails and it isn’t even that pricey. Spectacular product.