OPI Nail Lacquer 'Not Like The Movies' Katie Perry Collection uploaded by brandi a.

BY OPI

'Not Like The Movies' is part of OPI Nail Polish Katy Perry collection see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I have all of the Katy Perry Opi collection and I love it. I have used it all up now but I loved the colors and got a lot of use out of them.
Jenny K.
Herron, MI
I love Katie Perry's nail collection the polish works great I receive lots of compliments. Easy to apply and stays on great.
Brittany S.
Moxee, WA
I loved this Katy Perry OPI collection! This one was really pretty and metallic! My favorite OPI collaboration!
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Love this nail polish it's super pretty last a long time and it's pretty cheap. Love it
Leyla S.
Not special. I Did not use it much. Would not recommend it. Was a nice color though. I will not buy it again
Sabrina M.
Alliston, ON
I really really like this shade of polish. It’s very pretty. I purchased this at the beauty supply outlet.
amanda P.
49 carrington drive
I got this at my local salon a few years ago, I really liked the product but not the price.
Michelle G.
Port moody, BC
This is a crazy good glitter colour it looks so good. The only toro I le I have with it is taking it off because it’s all glitter pretty much.