BY OPI

Nail Lacquer NL F54 Dining Al Frisco is an unique polish filled with sand particles to give it a gritty, almost sandpaper-effect look once dry and is perfect for adding some simple detail to your nails. see more...

Amanda K.
Really cute color. Love the OPI product line. Such an insane variety of colors and shades to choose from. Lighter colors can get dingey looking over two weeks. I use the OPI products from my nail salon on top of my acrylic tips. A little pricey, so I only buy the colors that are a necessity (I.e.: light pink, Mod About You).
Miranda H.
Ops is a great nail polish brand. I love applying to my toenails because it is long lasting. I think it's worth buying even though it is a little pricy for nail polish because of how long lasting it is, also the color range is vast.
Melissa Y.
To be honest, I'm not that big a fan of the OPI nail polish brand. The colors are mostly okay, but the quality of the polish isn't great and I feel like it flakes pretty easily. This color in particular is pretty bold and I think a little hard to pull off.

back