OPI Nail Lacquer, # NL C83 Mauving To Manitoba, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by Vanessa B.

BY OPI

Eye popping colors great to wear daily. OPI nail polish works wonders on either natural fingernails or acrylic nails. Mix and match to complete that perfect look. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer M.
Feeding Hills, MA
This is my favorite nail polish shade and brand ever. This color is beautiful and complementary to everything I wear. There is a bit of a sparkle, which I love. This is not a fast dry polish so I only apply when I have enough time to let it dry thoroughly. I always get plenty of complements on my nails when I use this one!
Steffany A.
This color is AWESOME!!! I love dark colors like this and OPI has some of the nicest colors. The finish is my favorite.
Vanessa B.
Seriously one of my favourite colours. I love opi so much it’s one of the best nail polish brands I’ve ever used. It’s definitely worth the price as it lasts.