BY OPI

Eye popping colors great to wear daily. OPI nail polish works wonders on either natural fingernails or acrylic nails. Mix and match to complete that perfect look. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
I love OPI. I take my own polish to the nail salon because I have seen them watering down the polish. This is my go to summer color. It looks fun and fresh. The color lasts forever on my toes. My nails it will last about a week without chipping for a just a manicure.
Darlene F.
Edmonton
I don't mind this colour, but I find that it doesn't provide full colour coverage. I often have visible nail lines with this one. The sparkle is nice and I do like the coral colour though, so I still wear it even though it could be a bit more opaque.
Fer H.
Coronel, concepción
buena fijación y duración aunque podría dar mucho más, su precio es muy elevado para una calidad tan normal