BY OPI

OPI has been a family owned company ever since its founding in 1981. Committed to providing their customers with the finest quality products and services, OPI have become the World Leader in professional nail care. OPI's reputation is built on its commitment to quality, safety, innovation and excellence - a commitment it honours with every product, every day. OPI Matte Top Coat creates a long-lasting matte finish to any nail lacquer. The Top Coat seals the finish of the nail lacquer with a transparent, shine-free finish creating a smooth, trendy effect. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Lexie C.
Swartz Creek
I like that this makes my nail polish matte, but I feel like when it dries it’s a little bit inconsistent and keeps some of the shiny-ness. I would still buy it because of what it does but I would be aware that you might have to go over it a couple of times n
Denisse M.
Shafter, CA
Love love love! The matte finish is awesome. I had one before that the matte effect only lasted for a couple days before it started to wear off. This lasts more than that. I love to use it on black nail polish.
Chandler M.
I love the look of a matte nail color. This is much better than other matte topcoats I’ve purchased. Price is not an issue with this because it works well. Other ones seem to chip so quickly. Would definitely recommend!
Gaby A.
Great matte top coat, it dries in seconds and gives you a complete matte look. I have used other matte top coats before and all they do is make your nails look messy. Definitely recommend this product
Yarell G.
I love this nail polish ! It transforms any of my nail colors from shiny to matte in an instant. This nail polish doesn't take long to dry and is very easy to apply on. The perfect top coat for the matte lovers out there !
Devon K.
east lansing
I'm obsessed with matte nails. They were really popular when I was in cosmetology school and I've been hooked on them ever since. OPI has always been my go to brand
Luann Z.
This is my favorite matte topcoat and only one coat is needed. It does not,however, make the polish last any longer than normal.
Stephanie F.
Las Vegas, NV
Best matte top coat that I have tried. This always looks actually matte and not just dull. It dries fast and looks great.
Tyra J.
Such a cool effect to the nails. It turns any colour matte once it's brushed over. I bought mine at my local drugstore. However I would suggest you only do one coat of this and do it evenly on the first swipe otherwise it might not be all the way matte.
C K.
Laval, QC
Great matte nails when applied in thin layers! I have to wait till it is dry so i can put another layer.