BY OPI

Buy on Beauty ...
Kayla W.
O.P.I is one of my favorite nail polish brand. It can be a bit pricy but I get my nail polishes for free since my aunt works for this company. The nail polish color it's self is a pretty color. I like it because it has a deepish red color to it. It is something a little different but the brand and color itself is great. Be sure to try the other colors!
Tiffany B.
Cypress , TX
I really love OPI Polish. It goes on great with just the right consistency. It's not too thin or too thick, so it goes on really smooth. Great polish and doesn't bubble or clump.
Brittany  S.
Frankfort, IL
I love OPI and this color is amazing! I love the deep reddish colors personally they're my favorite and this one is one of them!
Heather M.
Pleasant Hill, OH
OPI is my all-time favorite nail polish! This color is awesome and one of my favorites from OPI!