OPI Nail Lacquer - Hong Kong Collection, Jade Is The New Black uploaded by Kiara B.OPI Nail Lacquer - Hong Kong Collection, Jade Is The New Black uploaded by Jessica K.

BY OPI

OPI's nail polishes are renowned for being long-wearing, easy to apply, chip-resistant, non-streaky, and fast drying. Available in a stunning spectrum of fashion-inspired shades. see more...

Jessica K.
Williamston, NC
Absolutely loooooove this nail polish. Dries fast and easy to apply. I get so many compliments on this color. I use it all the time for spring fall summer winter all of it! I would say out of all my polishes, this is my favorite
Kiara B.
I was skeptical of this color at first but I have grown to love it! It only take one layer and the color is bright and pigmented, it also dries fairly quickly and lasts a week without chipping.
Kayelyn p.
I love all opi colors I use it professionally in the salon and I've always been happy with the results and I use it at home as well highly recommend
Ashley H.
First of all I adore this brand ,and this green is stunning ,looks really great with a matte topcoat as well.This is definitely my go to green nail polish