BY OPI

• I love OPI products, but Ive never tried the OPI High-Glo...1 Answers
  • I love OPI products, but Ive never tried the OPI High-Glo...1 Answers
  • como es este producto? 1 Answers
OPI Nail Lacquer High-Gloss Protection Top Coat
  • "I put one coat on after my nail color and another coat the following day and my nail polish lasts much longer without chipping and looks beautiful." in 15 reviews
  • "OPI is my favorite nail polish brand and to top off my at home pedicure I always use the OPI topcoat, it leaves my toenails looking cute and shiny and it lasts for a long time!" in 10 reviews
  • "This is the only top coat finger nail polish I buy it gives the best shine and last the longest I would recommend this to everyone " in 5 reviews
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
OPI is definitely in my top 3 favorite nail polish brands of all time, so the fact that I'm obsessed with this High-Gloss Protection Top Coat Nail Lacquer, doesn't really surprise me. I've tried so many different top coats from every brand imaginable and none have worked as well as OPI. I love how much it strengthens my nails, prevents them from chipping, and shields them from any breakage or damage. Best of all, it really lasts the longest out of any other top coats that I've tried in the past. The high-gloss gives a beautifully clean shine. Effortless application every single time. ♡
Emily B.
Kent
I like this nail polish top coat. This nail top coat makes my nail polish last longer, makes it have a shiny finish, and it stops chipping. Not only that but it’s easy to apply. My only complaint is how long it takes to dry. I would recommend this product.
Rhianna F.
I love OPI, they definitely make some high quality products. I do like this top coat because it is relatively easy to apply and does not cause a mess like other products. It leaves a decent shine on the nails and it stops my nails from chipping.
I also really like it because other top brand-name top coats usually cause my nails to peel off in one big layer, but this OPI top coat really sticks the base coat and color to my nails.
With all of these things considered, I would normally give this product an "A" rating...but it takes FOREVER to dry. If I apply it before bed, even hours before I go to sleep, I will wake up with smudges and sheet marks. I can't do anything for like half a day if I want to preserve my nails.
I would recommend this top coat to use for great looking nails, but only if you have a ton of time to just sit and wait for them to dry.
Nicole A.
Erlanger, KY
This is ESSENTIAL to helping your nail color last as long as you want it to! Adds a beautiful luster and sheen while preventing chipping. It you brush the tip/edge of your nails with this before applying the top coat for that nail it helps prevent it from chipping at the tip. Love this product and it is by far the best top coat I have tried out of the 5+ popular brands I have used in years past!
Sabrina l.
Cape Coral, FL
OPI's high gloss top shine is a great way to seal in that perfect manicured look. Not only does it make any nail polish look fabulous, but it helps it to last longer as well. I've tried other top coats, but when OPI is applied, you notice the difference. Maybe that's why it's the #1 choice amongst nail salons and women!
Janessa R.
Cottonwood Heights
OPI Top Coat is best when used with OPI base coat and OPI nail polish but regardless of the other products you use, you will get an amazing result when using this product. It dries smooth and clear enough not to mute any of the color underneath while still providing the necessary coverage that prevents chipping. It tends to apply somewhat thick so be sure to wipe the brush on the side of the tube before applying to the nail to reduce drying time of the top coat. Otherwise, this product is outstanding and you would be silly not to consider it when buying manicure/pedicure supplies!
Kimberly J.
Lancaster, CA
Love this top coat from OPI Because it is very liquidy which means it takes longer for it to become all thick and hard like others I have tried before this is also one of my favorite because it last a very long time ! I think the last time I bought one was at least 4-5 months ago and I do my nails about every other week so this one does last for a while at least for me.
Hayley M.
Somerville, MA
This is my Pre-Beach essential. I find that whenever I put on a fresh top coat the morning I leave for the beach, my nail polish lasts significantly loner. When I forget to apply my top coat I usually come home from the beach with chipped nails. OPI makes a great top coat that I always keep in my nail routine.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
. . . there are many other brands for good top coats that are: 1. cheaper 2. dry much MUCH quicker and 3. are not as thick and gloppy. I am a huge fan (and slight addict) of OPI polishes but I do tend to stay away from their top coats due to the above. I find that the cheaper brands, such as Sally Hanson do the base/top coat trick much better.
Krystal S.
Eastlake, OH
You can never go wrong with OPI. This is the best polish on the market. Is long lasting, chip resistant and so shiny. It goes in smooth dries fast just like any other polish. I purchased at Sallys and seems to last forever but will buy again when i run out.
Jordan W.
Austin, TX
Do you let the polish dry completely before applying the top coat? My polish always chips and I'm trying to fix that. :)
Tammy D.
How Long Does It Take the OPI Top Coat to Dry?
Mallory Y.
Mokena, IL
Is it all sticky one i got was very sticky and didn't work
Karla O.
Does it chip fast? or does it last a couple days before it does?
Stephanie C.
Love using OPI nail polish but have never used this. Does it take a long time to dry?