2 colors available

BY OPI

• I love OPI products, but Ive never tried the OPI High-Gloss Protect...1 Answers
  • como es este producto? 1 Answers
OPI Nail Lacquer High-Gloss Protection Top Coat
  • "I put one coat on after my nail color and another coat the following day and my nail polish lasts much longer without chipping and looks beautiful." in 15 reviews
  • "OPI is my favorite nail polish brand and to top off my at home pedicure I always use the OPI topcoat, it leaves my toenails looking cute and shiny and it lasts for a long time!" in 10 reviews
  • "This is the only top coat finger nail polish I buy it gives the best shine and last the longest I would recommend this to everyone " in 5 reviews
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Windsor, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my Pre-Beach essential. I find that whenever I put on a fresh top coat the morning I leave for the beach, my nail polish lasts significantly loner. When I forget to apply my top coat I usually come home from the beach with chipped nails. OPI makes a great top coat that I always keep in my nail routine.
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Eastlake, OH
You can never go wrong with OPI. This is the best polish on the market. Is long lasting, chip resistant and so shiny. It goes in smooth dries fast just like any other polish. I purchased at Sallys and seems to last forever but will buy again when i run out.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Alma, GA
This top coat makes any polish look shiny and professionally painted. It not too thick or too thin so it is very easy to apply. It lasts forever so it is worth the investment. Also, it makes some of my nail polishes dry faster than they would on their own.
Alicia F.
Alicia F.
Lexington , NC
The rapid dry top coat can be used as a base polish and a top coat polish. It really does help your nails sry faster. I recommend letting the polish dry for a couple minutes before applying the rapid dry top coat.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Dries pretty well, and last a decent amount of time. I'm hard on my nails so 3 days without a chip is pretty impressive for me but I can get up to a week out of them with this if I'm more careful.
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Lake Stevens, WA
Great top coat for anyone. Whenever I'm feeling patient enough for a regular top coat for my nail polish, this is my first pick! Would recommend to anyone and will get time and time again
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Sapulpa, OK
This is probably the best top coat I've ever used. It dries super quick and it really gives a great shine. Mine lasts 4-5 days, but I'm rough on my nails so that's actually really good.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Indio, Ca
I never really invested in a good top coat, I recently bought this one and it is so great! It drys nail polish fast and it doesn't chip my nails! Very much recommended
Steavie G.
Steavie G.
Stockton, CA
This is the only top coat I purchase . most the time I just put this with no under polish . gives my nails a healthy shine and protects from chipping and damaging !
Teresa G.
Teresa G.
Prevents chipping of nail polish. I love all opi nail polishes. I prefer two coats for the bold color but can definitely get away with one coat. Long lasting shine!
Tammy D.
Tammy D.
How Long Does It Take the OPI Top Coat to Dry?
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Austin, TX
Do you let the polish dry completely before applying the top coat? My polish always chips and I'm trying to fix that. :)
Mallory Y.
Mallory Y.
Mokena, IL
Is it all sticky one i got was very sticky and didn't work
Karla O.
Karla O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it chip fast? or does it last a couple days before it does?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Fair Play, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love using OPI nail polish but have never used this. Does it take a long time to dry?