OPI Nail Lacquer, G01 Aphrodite's Pink Nightie uploaded by The Curious F.

BY OPI

This is a professional quality nail polish and is very strong and durable. OPI Nail Polish works wonders on either natural fingernails or acrylic nails. Eye popping colors great to wear daily. OPI nail polish works wonders on either natural fingernails or acrylic nails. Mix and match to complete that perfect look. Set includes: 1 Target area: Other Size: 0.5 ounce Color/shade: NL G01 Aphrodite's Pink Nightie Finish: Other Coverage: Full Not tested on animals see more...

Maria G.
Maria G.
Beach park , IL
I love the color to this polish! It's kind of on the pricey size and works just like any other polish that you can get at the store. It's easy to apply and easy to use. I honestly don't know if I would buy again.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Brooklyn, NY
My go-to pink shade. OPI is well worth the price with its durability and resistance to chipping. Usually my nails last at least 10 days without a flaw. This has been my fave since 2008.
The Curious F.
The Curious F.
Thetford, England
Hi there! Today I will be reviewing the OPI Nail Lacquer, G01 Aphrodite's Pink Nightie. I bought this nail polish about 9 months ago and so far I have been loving this polish. It's easy to apply and has an incredible metallic pink colour!

Although it does crack once you have worn it for about 4 days with a top coat and a base coat, and that's the reason why I didn't give it 5 stars. You also have to apply a second or third coat so the nail polishes colour will show. However, I would definitely recommend the nail polish!

Bye Lovelies 💅