BY OPI

This is a professional quality nail polish and is very strong and durable. OPI Nail Polish works wonders on either natural fingernails or acrylic nails. see more...

Lindsey P.
Muskegon, MI
Let me start off by saying that I'm not the biggest fan of a lot of drugstore nail polish lines, especially the higher priced lines. I prefer to spend my money and support indie polish companies, the quality and variety is higher and the price is usually comparable or just a bit higher than higher priced drugstore brands like OPI. I find OPI and other drugstore polishes to be very hit or miss and I typically only pick them up if I find them on clearance. I do like this pink polish just fine. The formula is easy to work with, it fully covers the nail line with two coats. I find that it looks like my nails are just colored pink rather than painted with polish, it's just so flat, even with my go to trusted top coat. Speaking of top coat, I use the same kind every times I paint my nails, it always works with the indie polishes I own but I find this OPI polish, along with most others, chip within one day. That's just ridiculous for a polish at this price point when my indies last for days and days before I see any wear. I can't really recommend this polish for those reasons.
Mallory S.
High Point, NC
Love this color! I really cant say enough about OPI, it's my go-to polish. Lasts longer than its competitors and always has great colors
Eleanor T.
This is the perfect hot pink for your nails! It's always my go to and I love the quality of OPI nail varnishes as they last such a long time without chipping too!
Abigail H.
I find opi is the best lasting nail polish for its value. Only brand I buy and this is my favorite color!