BY OPI

This is a professional quality nail polish and is very strong and durable. OPI Nail Polish works wonders on either natural fingernails or acrylic nails. Item Weight - 0.5 oz. see more...

• Is this color nude or does it have a burgundy finish? Doe...2 Answers
Elena F.
Absolutely love this neutral shade, perfect amount of color but still a nude-like tone. Goes with any outfit. I love OPI and it's easy application, longer-lasting qualities, and the way it looks even when you have a diy mani week. I found this at TJ Maxx near the register for $3.99!
Ruma N.
Wesley chapel, FL
I love this nail color bt OPI. It is my favorite color right now. Its the perfect color for an everyday where to the office. It also has a prettyhigh shine to it. It does not chip and also it strengthens your nails.
Ola A.
OPI Barefoot in Barcelona is a beautiful mauve color with a hint of brown that could nearly pass as a “nude” nail color (I have medium to medium tan skin), but seems it would work for all skin tones.
OPI’s brush shape (slightly flat) helps cover the nail quickly and easily. I can’t comment on wear or longevity, but I always use a base and top coat regardless of polish brand. This will likely be my go-to neutral from now on.
Dianette M.
Hiram, GA
Soooo smooth! I absolutely love this color, it glides right on and is perfect with One coat, leaves no streaks and dries quickly! The color is gorgeous a pink brown mauve nude. I reccomend this polish for a special ocassion
Jenise A.
This shade is great nuetral and matches well with anything. I love OPI for its lasting quality. Other brands tend to chip on me but not this one. Geat quality and coverage. Could do a single coat but I always do 2 and its perfect.
Allyson D.
I love love the shade! It's like a pinky-brown nude color and it's perfect for everyday. I get compliments on how it looks and it applies great (I love OPI formula).
Amanda B.
OPI nail polishes have always been my favorite. The shade Barefoot in Barecelona is a pretty nude-pink color for my skin tone. OPI polishes are 10-12 dollars but I think that they are worth it due to the easy to apply, non streaky formula. I can't wait to get more to add to my OPI collection.
Damaris T.
Love Opi polishes, they're some of my favorite! They have a nice wide brush that makes doing your nails so easy! They also have some of the best colors so you can always find something you like!
Chelsea B.
East Setauket, NY
This color is the nude of my dreams, I adore it. It glides I’m perfectly and stays so well for days. No chips and is fast to dry! I got it on sale at Ulta.
Such a steal for5$, I’d 100% recommend.
Eli B.
Charleston, WV
This is the prettiest nail polish color! I wore this to my brother’s wedding and got a lot of compliments on it. It is truly the prettiest shade of pink.
Ana L.
Midland, TX
Is this color nude or does it have a burgundy finish? Does it last long or chip easily?