MakeupNail CareNail PolishesOPI
Nail Lacquer Cajun Shrimp L64

OPI Nail Lacquer. Cajun Shrimp L64

OPI Nail Lacquer Net Wt. 15 ml/0.5 fl Oz.

Is this the most popular color because I feel like a lot of people always are asking to get this color? And sometimes I feel like the color changes is that true?
Love this color!
Are these nail polish easy to remove?
Start your review of OPI Nail Lacquer. Cajun Shrimp L64!
Richele D.
Miami Beach, FL
OPI Nail Lacquer. Cajun Shrimp L64 uploaded by Richele D.
Review for: CAJUN SHRIMP
I love this color’ it gets perfect with your skin ! And also it last 2 weeks . Make sure to put the base and at the end the top polish, I prefer putting also A gel polish it’s amazing color ! I truly recommend this brand ! OPI Nail Lacquer Brights Collection
April M.
1,513 reviews
OPI Nail Lacquer. Cajun Shrimp L64 uploaded by April M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: OPI Cajun Shrimp Nail Polish 15ml / 0.5 oz
This color OPI Nail Lacquer. Cajun Shrimp L64 is so vibrant and beautiful! Its a perfect example of there one of a kind colors. I love how nice it looks after it dries. It looks fantastic compared to other brands of nail polish. They have so many variations of colors there is no other brand like OPI.
Angela W.
1,524 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: OPI Cajun Shrimp Nail Polish 15ml / 0.5 oz
I love OPI nail polish! I love the color selections and how long the polish lasts. My favorite polishes to wear! Highly recommend.
Andrea E.
Review for: CAJUN SHRIMP
My allllllll time favorite. OPI Cajun Shrimp looks great on every skin tone and is truly seasonless. I never get tired or bored of this color and always gravitate towards it if I am choosing a color at the nail salon.
Immaculate P.
OPI Nail Lacquer. Cajun Shrimp L64 uploaded by Immaculate P.
Review for: OPI Cajun Shrimp Nail Polish 15ml / 0.5 oz
This color is so fun and perfect for year round use. It had great coverage even on the first coat. The second coat just made it even more vibrant. I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes. I would definitely recommend this color to my friends. My daughter used it as well and loved it.
Shanon F.
Atlanta, GA
OPI Nail Lacquer. Cajun Shrimp L64 uploaded by Shanon F.
Review for: OPI Cajun Shrimp Nail Polish 15ml / 0.5 oz, CAJUN SHRIMP
I’m a fan of Opi polish, the colors are consistently vibrant especially Cajun Shrimp! The color really pops with on tanned or brown skin, with pastels and pretty much everything. I get so many compliments with this color! My only complaint is the brush, after a few months the polish thickens up and it can be tricky to get a clean coat. Chips around day 3 or 4.
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,126 reviews
Review for: CAJUN SHRIMP
This is such a pretty neon red tone. It somewhat reminds me of poppy’s. I typically grab for opi, chinaglaze, or Essie. I like the formula and applicator. Takes 2-3 coasts of polish. I highly recommend this nail polish brand and nail color.
Shatarah R.
Lynwood, IL
OPI Nail Lacquer. Cajun Shrimp L64 uploaded by Shatarah R.
Review for: OPI Cajun Shrimp Nail Polish 15ml / 0.5 oz
Looks just the color in the bottle once applied. Applies evenly and smoothly. Color pops once applied.
Melissa T.
Phoenix, AZ
OPI Nail Lacquer. Cajun Shrimp L64 uploaded by Melissa T.
OPI Nail Lacquer. Cajun Shrimp L64 uploaded by Melissa T.
Review for: OPI Cajun Shrimp Nail Polish 15ml / 0.5 oz
Love this color! Went in smooth and dried quickly! This was a part of the opi Influenster box and was my favorite color! By OPI for Women - 0.5 oz. W-C-3205
Mabel V.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: CAJUN SHRIMP
I love this nail polish it is one of the brands that last long and I can spend more than one day with it on. It is easy to apply and I always keep using it all the time. I will recommend this polish to everyone
Ask a question to the Influenster community...