Add a Photo

By OPI
Buy OPI Nail Polish - OPI Nail Lacquer Nail Polish - A palette of classic and trendy shades for natural or acrylic nails. Professional quality and long-lasting.
Photo (1)
Sofie C.
Sofie C.
June 20, 2017, 7:29 p.m.
Review for: OPI Nail Lacquer Brights Collection
I love all of the OPI nail polishes, and own many of them in different colors! They apply easily and smoothly, and do not chip easily, despite the frequent times that I use my hands in a day. The nail polish are pigmented, and the color is always true to what it looks like in the bottle. This last for a good amount of times, and do not dry up or become clumpy quickly.
Cierra C.
Cierra C.
Spencer, VA
June 24, 2017, 6:39 p.m.
Review for: OPI Nail Lacquer Brights Collection
I will be honest. This nail polish is noce , but I get the same results from wet n wild and they are half the price. I usually paint my toes more often because my hands constantly chip. The OPI brand last about the same amount of time as brands i pick up at the dollar store. The color is very pigmented and pretty though.
Giselle R.
Giselle R.
June 25, 2017, 3:26 a.m.
Review for: OPI Nail Lacquer Brights Collection
It has a very nice pigmented color. It comes in a variety of different colors. Very affordable. Nicely applied but in some cases might need more than just one or two coats of paint. But over all the product isn't the worst but it could be better.
Zandria K.
Zandria K.
Escanaba
June 19, 2017, 7:36 p.m.
Review for: OPI Nail Lacquer Brights Collection
I love opi nail polish. They have super fun colors. They are a high quality brand that normally doesn't let down. i bought it from my local nail shop. I have many opi nail polishes that I love so much. I would definitely absolutely recommend opi
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
June 22, 2017, 8:12 a.m.
Review for: OPI Nail Lacquer Brights Collection
I am obsessed with OPI! These colors are seriously phenomenal and are perfect for the spring/summer. I've used OPI all of my life and love how pigmented the color is. It's not too thick and allows you to put on an extra coat without having your nails look to chunky. I definitely recommend
marianela P.
marianela P.
hialeah
June 23, 2017, 12:38 p.m.
Review for: OPI Nail Lacquer Brights Collection
what dont i love about OPI. Their quality and price are just the best cant beat them at all. The colors are just to die for. You can change them daily whether you are feeling glowing and want to go for a sparkle color or romantic and go for the lovely reds. Any mood you are on they have the perfect color for it i jut love OPI.
Payton F.
Payton F.
June 26, 2017, 9:25 p.m.
Review for: OPI Nail Lacquer Brights Collection
OPI is my favourite nail polish! It always gives me a good application and good colour! It's good priced and never gets air bubbles for me. The brush makes it easy to get the sides of my nails! I would definitely recommend!
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
June 21, 2017, 9:03 a.m.
Review for: OPI Nail Lacquer Brights Collection
OPI is one of my favorite brands! Goes on smooth and the color stays quite a while if using the top coat. Great for at home manicures! Price is okay... could be a little cheaper, but it lasts forever.
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
June 20, 2017, 10:23 a.m.
Review for: OPI Nail Lacquer Brights Collection
I've gotta say this is one of the best cheaper polishes out there. I like how vibrant the colors are. If you're wanting a good long stay, I would go with this, plus the colors are true to the outside of the bottle.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
June 26, 2017, 10:06 p.m.
Review for: OPI Nail Lacquer Brights Collection
Love the OPI Brights collection. Perfect shades for Spring and Summer. OPI has a long lasting quality. Doesn't chip easily and has a nice shine without having to apply a top coat.