OPI Nail Lacquer Brights Collection uploaded by Elodie L.

BY OPI

Buy OPI Nail Polish - OPI Nail Lacquer Nail Polish - A palette of classic and trendy shades for natural or acrylic nails. Professional quality and long-lasting. see more...

Sofie C.
Sofie C.
I love all of the OPI nail polishes, and own many of them in different colors! They apply easily and smoothly, and do not chip easily, despite the frequent times that I use my hands in a day. The nail polish are pigmented, and the color is always true to what it looks like in the bottle. This last for a good amount of times, and do not dry up or become clumpy quickly.
Cierra C.
Cierra C.
Spencer, VA
I will be honest. This nail polish is noce , but I get the same results from wet n wild and they are half the price. I usually paint my toes more often because my hands constantly chip. The OPI brand last about the same amount of time as brands i pick up at the dollar store. The color is very pigmented and pretty though.
Tessa J.
Tessa J.
Lago Vista, TX
I absolutely love OPI products. This color is absolutely gorgeous and it lasts a very long time even when I am applying it myself. If you use their top coat it lasts even longer. It's the only nail polish I will use and I recommend it to anyone who needs good quality nail polish.
Emilie T.
Emilie T.
Indiana
I love this product. I love the color and the pigment in it. You get a lot of nail polish for the price. I bought mine at target. This was my first time using this color but I used this brand before . I would recommend this product to who ever wants to do a bright pink color
Zandria K.
Zandria K.
Escanaba
I love opi nail polish. They have super fun colors. They are a high quality brand that normally doesn't let down. i bought it from my local nail shop. I have many opi nail polishes that I love so much. I would definitely absolutely recommend opi
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
I am obsessed with OPI! These colors are seriously phenomenal and are perfect for the spring/summer. I've used OPI all of my life and love how pigmented the color is. It's not too thick and allows you to put on an extra coat without having your nails look to chunky. I definitely recommend
Giselle R.
Giselle R.
It has a very nice pigmented color. It comes in a variety of different colors. Very affordable. Nicely applied but in some cases might need more than just one or two coats of paint. But over all the product isn't the worst but it could be better.
marianela P.
marianela P.
hialeah
what dont i love about OPI. Their quality and price are just the best cant beat them at all. The colors are just to die for. You can change them daily whether you are feeling glowing and want to go for a sparkle color or romantic and go for the lovely reds. Any mood you are on they have the perfect color for it i jut love OPI.
Payton F.
Payton F.
OPI is my favourite nail polish! It always gives me a good application and good colour! It's good priced and never gets air bubbles for me. The brush makes it easy to get the sides of my nails! I would definitely recommend!
This product it's really nice I like it I like a lot the color of it covers up all ur nail evenly. Really good brand its a little bit pricey but it's okay it's worth it. It's actually my first time I've tryied it but it's a good product. I recomend to people who like outstanding colors
Kalleigh G.
Kalleigh G.
i love this color is it really bright on?