BY OPI

Introducing the Breakfast At Tiffany's Collection, limited edition shades to suit your every mood, outfit any occasion. Women are still awed by Audrey Hepburn's impeccable style and glamour 55 years later. Her iconic style, along with Breakfast at Tiffany's, one of the top fashionable films of all time has changed the way women look at fashion, accessories, jewellery, and beauty. From the adaptation of classic Hollywood glamour on the red carpet or re-enacted in photo shoots, there is a bit of Audrey in every woman. Breakfast at Tiffany's - A matte pearl for early morning window-shopping. Champagne for breakfast - Wake up to this bubbly, sparkling silver. Five-and-Ten - Indulge in a little retail therapy in this shimmery champagne. Got The Mean Reds - Everything will be all right just put on some red. I Believe In Manicures - And I believe in this precious light blue. Meet "my" Decorator - A hot, little red for rendezvous and other meetings. Rich & Brazilian - Get a brazilian compliments when you show off this rich burgundy. Sunrise. Bedtime! - A glittery dawn-pink for night owls and party girls. Can't Read Without My lipstick - This creamy, elegant maroon is one for the books. see more...

• I'm in love with OPI nail products - I'm currently wearin...1 Answers
  • Is this super glittery or just like a shimmer? 1 Answers
Sunny M.
Slidell, LA
OPI never stops amazing me. This is the most best glitter nail polish I’ve ever bought. There’s so much glitter. It goes on so perfectly and lasts a while. There’s not one spot on my nail that won’t be covered in glitter.
Adriana L.
Denver, CO
I love this color and enjoy the sparkle it has in the light. It reminds me of a pearl. I love the freshness of the nude and find it to be such a classy color! Was perfect for my breakfast at tiffanys theme I was going for. Unfortunately I was very disappointed that the nail polish did not last and chipped very quickly on my fingers. It did go on smoothly but needs a few coats to show up.
Corrina C.
Henderson, NV
I absolutely love nailpolish, can never have too many shades of the same color. I wish I had more time to fo my nails, mpte often.
Tara l.
Cumming, GA
Is this super glittery or just like a shimmer?
Baili B.
Blythewood, SC
I'm in love with OPI nail products - I'm currently wearing the "9 to 5" - but was curious about this one specifically. Does the glitter feel grainy? Does it come off easily?