BY OPI

Buy OPI Nail Polish - OPI Nail Lacquer Nail Polish - A palette of classic and trendy shades for natural or acrylic nails. Professional quality and long-lasting. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Tessa J.
Tessa J.
Lago Vista, TX
I absolutely love OPI products. This color is absolutely gorgeous and it lasts a very long time even when I am applying it myself. If you use their top coat it lasts even longer. It's the only nail polish I will use and I recommend it to anyone who needs good quality nail polish.
Minnie G.
Minnie G.
Montebello , CA
My nails are very fragile and not many polished stay on. I tried this one because I liked the color. It seemed to work okay on my nails. This was the first time using it. I would recommend it because of the many colors to choose from.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Bloomington, IN
I loved this entire collection. Breakfast at Tiffany's is my favorite movie so I was so excited when they came out with this collection. The names are super cute and so are the colors. They apply like all the other OPI polishes, and last a long time on my nails.