OPI Nail Lacquer and Gelcolor Purple Palazzo Pants V34. Each Bottle Contains .5 Oz. uploaded by Teodora D.

BY OPI

The most-asked-for brand in the industry! With a superior range of shades and the hottest special effects and textures, OPI is the go-to brand for nail fashion. From elegant classics to eye-popping brights, OPI has your color! Formaldehyde-free see more...

Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
I own the O.P.I Purple Palazzo Pants amd I love it. It’s such a great, bright color - perfect for spring. It’s a pastel shade and it lasts for a pretty long time if you use a good base and good top.
O.P.I is one of my favorite nail brands. I think it’s more long lasting than most brands. A lot of nail salons use O.P.I as well so you know it has to be good.
They’re a little more expensive than the cheap $1 nail polish but they last way longer!
Lilibeth T.
Bronx, NY
To start with, I love nail polish.. again I change the color of my nails every week and I own a whole bunch of nail polishes so I'm considered a repeated user for this product and I would recommended this to others.
Shaunelle M.
Toronto
This is my summer colour of 2018. This is a very classic light purple with a hint of pink colour.

back