Mariah K.
Review for: MIMOSAS FOR MR. & MRS. more...
I don't know if I just got a bottle from a bad batch or if this shade's specific formula isn't up to par, but I can not put this on for more than a few hours without it peeling off. I never have this problem with other OPI shades I own, just Mimosas for Mr. & Mrs. It's the weirdest thing, the polish peels off in sheets like a Jamberry wrap. I have tried several light coats, one heavy coat, with base coat and without, all with the same result. Very disappointed because I love this pale pink shade!