OPI Nail Lacquer
You'll never go wrong with our signature nail lacquers. Discover our iconic shades or check out our trendy new collections. Nail lacquer is the original nail polish formula that reinvented quality nail color, your top choice if you enjoy updating your manicure weekly. Available in 200+ including OPI's most iconic shades. Up to 7 days of wear. For best results, use with OPI Natural Base Coat and OPI Top Coat or RapiDry Top Coat.
How To Use:
- 1. Start by applying OPI Base Coat to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
- 2. For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
- 3. Then apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails.
- 4. Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails.
- 5. For a manicure that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of DripDry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.
Top Questions See all 91 Q&A
The consistency of all the polishes are nice and thin, easy to manipulate, BUT... the same issue I have with product is the I have with the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish-The OPI Pro Wide brush is flat, wide and medium in length. It easily spreads out on the nail when pressed. That’s the only Con I have which makes a huge difference when shopping for a polish.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos