OPI Nail Lacquer uploaded by Luana L.OPI Nail Lacquer uploaded by Jovana L.

BY OPI

Sparco Products Box Envelopes No 10 Regular 4-1/8x9-1/2 50/BX WhiteNo. 10 regular white envelopes are conveniently packaged for home small office or desk use. 20 lb.

Erin W.
OPI is one of my favorite nail polish brands. Whether I’m getting my nails done at a salon or just buying nail polish at the store, I always reach for OPI. They have the best selection of colors and it seems to last a long time on my nails. It’s a great brand.
Skylar R.
Live Oak
Review for: Other more...
Opi is my favorite brand of nail polish! they have many pigmented colors to choose from. It also tends to stay longer than other polishes. I have used this product many times and it never lets me down.
Deb S.
Allison Park, PA
Review for: Other more...
OPI is among my favorite nail polish brands because it has strong single coat coverage usually, is a thicker polish in general, and had such a huge variety of colors that you can match to almost every style, season, or mood. It lasts longer than many other polishes, and doesn’t chip as easily as some, especially when you use the top coats. Honestly, there are many other indie brands that I adore, but for a commercial giant, OPI is the best quality.
Soreli T.
Opi is my favorite brand of nail polish. Their nude selection is amazing you can find the perfect undertone for your skin and they last through my hardest days at work. I love them.
Jovana L.
I recently began purchasing OPI products and I am in love with the smooth application. Also, I love that it's long lasting. Yes, the prices are a bit high, but I don't mind buying a color that I know I will be wearing very often.
Janna S.
I noticed some other reviewers complained that this product is so expensive, but remember - you get what you pay for. OPI is a quality brand and has been for years. Truth is, for the person who would rather get their nails done at a salon, most salons use OPI nail polish anyways, so why not save a little extra money and do it at home yourself with the same products they would have used!
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
OPI nail polish is the best brand of nail polish I've found. All the nail salons use these products to paint nails. my nails never chip with these, and that makes them even better. They have every color u can think of
Svetlana G.
Lewisville , TX
I like any nail polish. But I have a little problem, my nails are so thin and easily braking I can't get any nail polish to stay long enough. This one is not any different. Only stays about two days and then I need to reapply.
Maria D.
Des Plaines, IL
I love opi all of their colors are long-lasting and don't chip quite as easily as all the other brands. My hands are in and out of water all day and I have never had a problem with the color coming off quickly.
Cintia A.
I love opi nail polishes they last long and don't chip easily good quality I buy mine from Sally beauty supplies the only thing about them is that they are pretty pricey but I would recommend them to others
Adriele F.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I love red nail polishes, but for some reason the crack really fast. Does this nail polish last longer than a few days?
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
Why is this a picture of nail polish?
Abby N.
Si esto me viene malo ¿lo puedo devolver? Me refiero si es publicidad engañosa Porque el otro día compre uno en una boutique Y decía que era rojo pero pintaba rosado... ¿Qué hago en estas situaciones?

Amazon