OPI Nail Lacquer 0.5 oz Black Shatter uploaded by Sonia M.

BY OPI

Silver Shatter Nail Lacquer, 0.5 oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Heather O.
Overland Park, KS
I love this product! I though it wouldn't work like most other nail polishes say it does this but it actually doesn't. Every time I think it won't work all of a sudden it's cracking and it looks so cool! I usually put a color under and then you see it under the cracked top layer.
Haley W.
Monmouth, IL
I used to love this! Back when shatter was everywhere, I would layer it over white or red and it almost always worked perfectly. It took a long time to dry though.
Mary R.
redding, CA
I was kind of skeptical about trying this product because I have never had any luck with any crackle style polishes but I was blown away by the formula if this one. It was very smooth and super easy to use. It dried quickly and cracked perfect. I recommend this one to anyone
Danielle B.
Everett, WA
First off- I love opi nail polish. High quality and always lasts long. This product and type of polish looks so cool and actually looks "shattered". Really cool and a great do it yourself design.
hope g.
Booneville , MS
Black is my favorite color in nail polish and this one just goes on easy and really way to apply it
Victoria W.
Kitchener, ON
Years ago when a bunch of brands were coming out with this type of product none of them worked even remotely as well as the OPI shatter did. You had to do it just right to get the effect the way you wanted but it was so cool when you got it right. It was a fad but OPI did it best.
Charlotte M.
Paddington
Opi is a nail lawyer brand that has been around a while. Available at David Jones it's reasonably priced and has a nice color selection.
Pia F.
I like this nail polish, its a very cool final look and its so easy!!!, and the color makes everything very neutral, love it!
Jen H.
I jumped on the shatter bandwagon like a lot of people did and tried multiple brands hut O.P.I seems to work the best.