OPI Nail Lacquer 0.5 oz Black Shatter uploaded by Sonia M.

BY OPI

Silver Shatter Nail Lacquer, 0.5 oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
I was really hesitant about trying The shatter nail polishes but I was pleasantly surprised by this brand and color. The black is very nice and the shattered kind of cracked look was actually really pretty. If you're looking to kind of change up your nail game but do something that is really easy that you don't have to spend hours on your nails trying to create little flowers and other little characters on your nails this is definitely the go-to. It was definitely easy to use and apply
Heather O.
Overland Park, KS
I love this product! I though it wouldn't work like most other nail polishes say it does this but it actually doesn't. Every time I think it won't work all of a sudden it's cracking and it looks so cool! I usually put a color under and then you see it under the cracked top layer.
Mary R.
redding, CA
I was kind of skeptical about trying this product because I have never had any luck with any crackle style polishes but I was blown away by the formula if this one. It was very smooth and super easy to use. It dried quickly and cracked perfect. I recommend this one to anyone
Danielle B.
Everett, WA
First off- I love opi nail polish. High quality and always lasts long. This product and type of polish looks so cool and actually looks "shattered". Really cool and a great do it yourself design.
Haley W.
Monmouth, IL
I used to love this! Back when shatter was everywhere, I would layer it over white or red and it almost always worked perfectly. It took a long time to dry though.
Tammy C.
Oneonta, NY
Very expensive. I let my neighbors daughters friend use it n left the lip off n it all dried out so I had to throw out the bottle. Waste of my money.
Brianna R.
Owingsville, KY
For Halloween I painted my nails orange and put this black over top of them. They looked beautiful! They nail polish dried super fast!
hope g.
Booneville , MS
Black is my favorite color in nail polish and this one just goes on easy and really way to apply it
Victoria W.
Kitchener, ON
Years ago when a bunch of brands were coming out with this type of product none of them worked even remotely as well as the OPI shatter did. You had to do it just right to get the effect the way you wanted but it was so cool when you got it right. It was a fad but OPI did it best.
Charlotte M.
Paddington
Opi is a nail lawyer brand that has been around a while. Available at David Jones it's reasonably priced and has a nice color selection.