OPI Nail LacquerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY OPI #4 in Nail Polish

OPI has been a family owned company ever since its founding in 1981. Committed to providing their customers with the finest quality products and services, OPI have become the World Leader in professional nail care. OPI's reputation is built on its commitment to quality, safety, innovation and excellence - a commitment it honours with every product, every day. OPI Lincoln Park After Dark is a rich, midnight purple nail polish. The perfect statement nail polish is part of the OPI Chicago Nail Polish Collection.

Chelsey R.
Miami
Absolutely in love! These are so pigmented and a little goes a long way! I never really have to keep dipping into the nail polish in order to get more out. They also dry quickly! I’ve never had one chip on me either. Super long lasting. They’re not the best with acrylic nails though from when I’ve done a mani here at home but I’m not sure why but overall I love them!
Kim M.
Review for: KYOTO PEARL, LINCOLN PARK AFTER DARK, LUCERNE-TAINLY LOOK MARVELLOUS, PRINCESSES RULE!, GARGANTUAN GREEN GRAPE, COLOUR SO HOT IT BERNS, YOU DON’T KNOQ JACQUES!, LINCOLN PARK AFTER MIDNIGHT, GLITZERLAND, HOT & SPICY, Other more...
I have around probably 4 dozen OPI polishes and they were my go-to brand for many years. OPI polishes have a wide shade range, fun collections with a theme yet offer variety, and have a formula that wears well. I have brittle nails that are prone to bending and breaking and I can go about 4-5 days with OPI polishes before they start to chip. Essie and China Glaze usually start chipping around day 3 and Marc Jacobs can last about 6 days. This OPI line is fairly typical in formula for a non-gel polish and they switched to a paddle brush in the last 5 years or so. The shades vary in opacity but most shades will be opaque at 3 coats, which is typical for non gel polishes. The polishes seem to be more resistant to thickening over time than other brands which is nice, however, they are prone to having their caps stuck shut by dried polish on the bottle rim. OPI is a really reliable brand that is accessible in stores and is reasonably priced, if not a bit on the expensive side. If I am looking for a particular polish shade I will start with looking in OPI's collection because of how broad their shade range is and how many finishes they are available in. I have slowly been switching over to gel polishes because they last longer and look better but I won't be getting rid of any of my OPIs either. I haven't tried their Infinite Shine line but I hope to soon. If I were to recommend a nail polish brand to someone it would be OPI. The only main gripe I have with the brand is that they discontinued my favorite polish- Vodka and Caviar. I have been looking for a replacement for years but no other brand can nail the jelly finish like OPI. It is also a bit of a downside that because they have so many limited edition collections you are likely to find a fave that you'll never be able to replace
Carma P.
OPI might have been one of the first nail polish brands that I ever purchased. I use to love their polishes and I don't know if so many other brands expanded or additional brands came to market but my interest in OPI went by the wayside. I haven't purchased any in a long time but that doesn't mean that it's a bad polish. It's a very nice polish in fact and if you see a color that intrigues you, I'd say go for it.
Allison M.
florida
Review for: COCA-COLA RED more...
I am loving this color and of course, the brand.  This lacquer goes on smooth and a much better quality than the alternatives.  I am a repeat user of the brand (in multiple colors).  Very easy to apply and dries relatively quickly.  Would definitely recommend this brand!
Stephanie F.
Review for: # NL N25 Big Apple Red more...
Big apple red is one of those shades of red that pops and goes with everything! Not only does the color stay true throughout the entire wear but it is one of the most delicious colors for your names! Once you try a daring color like Big apple red you won't want to take it off! It stays on long - just be careful when applying, reds are not the easiest colors to take off!
Jessica P.
Covina
Purchased at: Target
OPI nail polishes are simply phenomenal in my opinion. They are top quality and OPI is the only brand that doesn’t make my nail beds yellow when using their darker colors. I have been a consumer of theirs for years and will continue to be for years more! OPI Nail Lacquer
Alyssa G.
Richmond, VA
I have many OPI nail polishes and they work well. They’re much better than anything that is cheaper. But I have noticed that the polishes don’t hold up as well over time. That may be because it gets really warm and humid where I’m from which I’ve heard can affect it. Sometimes it forms bubbles in the pooling in my nails but I don’t always have that problem
Mary R.
redding, CA
Review for: OPI…EURSO EURO more...
I am going to start by saying that most nail polishes do not last on my nails for longer than 2-3 days. That is because I have really oily nails and for some reason my nails always chip really quickly.

To me, this is one of the best nail polish formulas. They stay on for about a week and are so shiny. I swear by these nail polishes! However, I have noted a few issues I would like to discuss.

To begin, I have used OPI and Essie and both are good. However, one thing I have found about OPI is different colors have different formulas. Say I used a red color, then I used a pink color, the formula could be completely different. I like these, don't get me wrong, but I feel like they could be more consistent.

Another thing is OPI compared to other polishes. I have found OPI is just as good as Essie. However, I have found Essie polishes are a bit more expensive than OPI. OPI is also as good, or better, than high end nail polishes(sold at Sephora).

Overall, I believe this product is nice. However, if they fix a few of the problems, they will be even better! I feel like the price is great for the amount you are paying. I truly recommend this product:)
Erin P.
Fort Collins
Review for: IT’S A GIRL!, PEN & PINK, GO WITH THE LAVA FLOW more...
I have so many of these OPI nail Lacquers. They are beyond easy to apply and have beautiful color to them. The pros of this product is the colors are amazing and look just like they bottles, unlike other nail polishes it actually lasts on the nail itself. I really like the way it shines in the light along with how smooth it goes on. I have found that these nail polishes don't really lose their shine and will last over a week and a half. The colors don't really dry out as easy. they are very affordable and elegant! I would say that when you find a color you like you better hurry and stock up on it because a lot of the colors are a limited edition type thing and you wont be able to get it again. that is my only con on the product. I would highly recommend trying this product to anyone and everyone! they really make your hands look amazing!!!
mary m.
I do really like OPI I do wish that you could get get it in a fast drying I'm a faster and kind of girl I hate waiting for my nails to dry I do like the wonderful pigment in the nail polishes it delivers most of the time pretty well so I do appreciate that I do feel like it's a little expensive so it's not like something you can go and just purchase a bunch of at one time. But all in all I really do like OPI nail polish
Aditi A.
Katy, TX
Are the OPI nail paints long lasting?
Danielle A.
Southborough, MA
Essie or OPI?
Yanette F.
Santa Paula, CA
What is the best color to use for fall season?
ALYSSA R.
Woodstock, GA
What is your signature OPI Nail Polish Color?
Cheryl T.
Gulf Shores, AL
Turquoise and what other color do you think will make a great fall combo? Champagne maybe?

Macy's