OPI Nail Lacquer

Transform your look with OPI Nail Polish in Suzi Chases Portu-Geese. This magnificent, rich shade is designed to stay chip-free for at least two weeks after application. OPI nail Polish dries fast and streak-free using the exclusive ProWide brush which consists of stacked bristles for optimal application. Polish does not contain any toluene, formaldehyde or DBP. It's a simple way to get professional results right at home. From eye-popping bright Polishes to treatments that transform nails, it's no wonder OPI is the most-asked-for brand in the industry. Each bottle contains 0.5 Fl Oz of polish.

• Stays chip-free for at least 2 weeks
  • Dries fast and streak-free
  • ProWide brush makes applying polish easy
  • Does not contain toluene, formaldehyde or DBP
  • Contains 0.5 fl oz of polish

How long did it last ?
Is this a bright white color?
Start your review of OPI Nail Lacquer!
Mia L.
Yorba Linda, CA
OPI Nail Lacquer uploaded by Mia L.
Review for: Alpine Snow
it’s streaky but honestly pretty much all white polishes are, so it’s hard to fault this one in particular. takes around 3 coats but the end result is so pretty! I’m still on the hunt for a better white polish but this isn’t bad at all.
Emily M.
OPI Nail Lacquer uploaded by Emily M.
Purchased at: Target
It’s a pretty opaque white. However, it does start to clump after the first coat, so I recommend you give extra time in between to allow it to dry.
Thu S.
East Ridge, TN
Review for: Alpine Snow
Great product. Use this quite a bit on clients. Its the whitest in their collection. Looks great on all skin tones.
Mel B.
OPI Nail Lacquer uploaded by Mel B.
Review for: Funny Bunny
My go to nail color! It’s a classic and timeless shade and goes with any outfit. I usually choose this color when traveling as it looks great with a tan!
Stephanie S.
Niceville
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Funny Bunny
By far my favorite nail polish brand. I apply two layers of color and then a clear coat and it really does stay longer than I expect it to. It’s slightly pricey but I guess that comes with quality though, right?
ნათია მ.
kutaisi
Review for: Funny Bunny
This is a great color. Not too white & not too pink. I've received so many compliments. Usually I go for mod about you pastel or be there in a prosecco. Last manicure was bubble bath & it needed a bit more color for me after getting mod about you pastel for so long. Funny bunny is now my new go to color for nails & toes. It compliments all of my outfits from work scrubs to gym clothes to wedding attire & looks sleek & classy. Men even compliment my nails at the gym
Mel B.
OPI Nail Lacquer uploaded by Mel B.
I normally go for funny bunny by opi, but I’m currently loving this shade! It’s a shade of white with pink/beige undertones! It’s perfect for a classic mani and it looks good with any outfit!
Lauren R.
Franklin, VA
Obsessed with this shade! I always get tons of compliments on it and it’s muted enough for work. The price is reasonable & I’ve found a lot of great OPI colors at TJ Maxx! 2 of my faves together. Highly recommend!
lidi M.
Miami Lakes, FL
OPI Nail Lacquer uploaded by lidi M.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I took this photo debuting my first ever hand sewn scrunchie & tube top set. I specifically chose Lisbon Wants Moor for my nail polish color because it’s the cutest & finest shade of pink I’ve seen in the OPI collection yet. This color is great for any season & can look great on any skin tone. My hands down fav polish!
Alece Sky Chesser S.
Shawnee
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Kyoto Pearl
Love this brand I've used it before! I bet this good too definitely would try it!! Love love doing my nails definitely wish there wasn't a smell to nail polish but it's not that's bad