OPI Nail LacquerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY OPI #1 in Nail Polish

OPI has been a family owned company ever since its founding in 1981. Committed to providing their customers with the finest quality products and services, OPI have become the World Leader in professional nail care. OPI's reputation is built on its commitment to quality, safety, innovation and excellence - a commitment it honours with every product, every day. OPI Lincoln Park After Dark is a rich, midnight purple nail polish. The perfect statement nail polish is part of the OPI Chicago Nail Polish Collection.

Emily J.
Review for: GOT THE BLUES FOR RED
I am going to start by saying that most nail polishes do not last on my nails for longer than 2-3 days. That is because I have really oily nails and for some reason my nails always chip really quickly.

To me, this is one of the best nail polish formulas. They stay on for about a week and are so shiny. I swear by these nail polishes! However, I have noted a few issues I would like to discuss.

To begin, I have used OPI and Essie and both are good. However, one thing I have found about OPI is different colors have different formulas. Say I used a red color, then I used a pink color, the formula could be completely different. I like these, don't get me wrong, but I feel like they could be more consistent.

Another thing is OPI compared to other polishes. I have found OPI is just as good as Essie. However, I have found Essie polishes are a bit more expensive than OPI. OPI is also as good, or better, than high end nail polishes(sold at Sephora).

Overall, I believe this product is nice. However, if they fix a few of the problems, they will be even better! I feel like the price is great for the amount you are paying. I truly recommend this product:)
L L.
Review for: THIS COST ME A MINT, CIA=COLOR IS AWESOME
OPI is by far the biggest selection of nail polish I own and CIA = Color is Awesome is one of my favorite colors. I don't even know really how to describe the color. It's not quite a dark real, but it's not a true blue. It's just pretty. So if you like nail polish colors that aren't the traditional fare, try this one out. I used to wear only traditional colors but fell in love with this one and now I'm a girl with crazy colors all over her toes! OPI Nail Lacquer

2nd Color: Okay, I can't review each color singularly, which seriously stinks, because I'm not liking "This Cost Me a Mint" at all. And that's saying a lot because I love all shades of green. To me it has a yellow base that makes my hands look sallow and old. Okay, I am old, but I don't want my polish to make me feel old. I received this color as a mini bottle in the Love OPI XOXO 25-piece mini set. That is good news because I didn't spend a fortune on a full sized bottle. This is a color I will share with someone who thinks it looks good because it isn't a keeper for me. Seriously disappointed. Don't mind the bad manicure, high pain level increases polish in wrong places. Lol
Sonia G.
Fort Lee, NJ
Review for: GOT THE BLUES FOR RED
This has to be my favorite red nail polish ever, and although I literally have a nail salon rack of nail polish mounted in my bathroom (and full of a lot of polish), I have used at least 3 tubes of this one in the last few years, which is a lot given how many colors I own. Reds are hard because you can see when they chip, which is why this one is such a winner, you can go 3 days without a chip if you arent washing dishes, and the color is just a flawless red that looks dark but not so dark that you cant tell. perfect for any outfit and any skin tone. Really recommend!
Zoë L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OPI is not really worth all of the hype that much because my big thing with nail polish is chipping. This polish still tends to chip within the regular time the other polishes do, it’s just more expensive. However OPI does have some go to colors that I love and won’t be able to find anywhere else. OPI is a trusted brand and they’re here to stay.
Mary M.
Review for: BIG APPLE RED
I have a whole bunch of the OPI nail polish is and they have never given me any trouble. I love the big apple red for holidays like Fourth of July, Valentine’s Day, and Christmas. It’s just a great color and you should definitely add it to your collection.
Aly C.
Wooster
Beauty Junkie Expert
OPI nail laquers are my favorite nail polishes! They're long-lasting, chip resistant, and don't bubble. They're thick enough that one coat is often enough to look good (though two coats gives the color extra pop) and don't need a clear topcoat. I love the creative names and huge variety of colors!
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: BASTILLE MY HEART, THANK GLOGG IT’S FRIDAT!, GIVE ME SPACE, GIMME A LIDO KISS, SENORITA ROSE-ALITA, OPI RED
 I have been doing my nails for about four years now. I even do all of my own acrylic nails at home. I have to say that when I comes to polish whether I’m doing gel nails or I’m doing basic now polish OPI is and probably always will be the top of the road for me. I have tried so many different types and I always come back to my OPI. It always goes on smooth, it’s the perfect consistency, I never have trouble with it, and it stays on for the duration of the day no matter if I’m working in the garden or doing dishes and cooking I have beautiful nails for the full day. I recommend this product 100%
Sommer W.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: MIMOSAS FOR MR. & MRS.
BEST Nail polish ever! OPI is a go to for me! The colors are so beautiful and look great on! Its easy to use and is worth every penny. I own almost 20 colors from OPI and will continue to buy from them! I am someone who loves beauty and researching new items but I will always go back to OPI!
Dori M.
Charleston, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: LET YOUR LOVE SHINE, YOU DON’T KNOQ JACQUES!
My hair salon sells these nail polishes and so I thought I'd give them a try. I hate that I have to paint my nails every other day with other nail polish. OPI is the opposite. I usually only have to paint my nails 1-2 times a week. It lasts longer. I am a frequent handwasher... I have a 3 year old... and I clean/cook all day. Still, it rarely chips. Even if it does chip, it still doesn't look bad and is easily to reapply. My only complaint is sometimes they have different consistencies. One of my colors is super watery... another color is thick and opaque. Regardless, I love this nail polish and will continue to use it and collect them all.
Shadoe M.
Williamstown
Review for: OVER THE TAUPE, MIMOSAS FOR MR. & MRS.
I am addicted to all OPI polish! The formula of the polish is great and stores well.   When buying a new polish, I can't ever decide on one and buy several bottles at a time.

Recently purchased Mimosas for Mr. & Mrs. for our wedding and am so obsessed with this color!  Highly recommend for brides and bridesmaids!

Over the Taupe is my favorite shade to go with for an everyday wear!

One of my favorite things about OPI, is the names of the polish!  Can I be the person to name the colors?  #DreamJob

Aditi A.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the OPI nail paints long lasting?
Danielle A.
Southborough, MA
Essie or OPI?
Yanette F.
Santa Paula, CA
What is the best color to use for fall season?
ALYSSA R.
Woodstock, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your signature OPI Nail Polish Color?
Cheryl T.
Seattle, WA
Turquoise and what other color do you think will make a great fall combo? Champagne maybe?