BY OPI #27 in Nail Polish

OPI introduces the latest advancement in the increasingly popular gel service category: Gel color. Each coat cures in 30 seconds and features a custom brush for fast, polish-on application. The 100% color gel formula wears like a gel and looks and feels like nail lacquer that lasts up to two weeks without losing shine. Fully cures from foundation to finish in only 4 minutes and removes with ease.

Rachel R.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Top Coat, GET CHERRIED AWAY, Other more...
I believe OPI has changed the formula of their GelColor gel polish line. When I first purchased it a couple years ago it was runny and it pulled away from the free edge of the nails. I purchased more recently and it was more full opaque and didn’t seem to pull away as much. I still prefer other brands of gel polish but OPI is stepping up their game. They’ve now released a new “healthy“ line that looks promising and I would like to try that out. BIGGEST PRO? Clients like OPI and know the colors. Lots of matching gel and lacquer.
Eri V.
Sarasota, FL
OPI is such a great company with an established reputation. I love OPI because they have great colors that are on trend and funny names. It’s nice that you can get the OPI gel color on your nails but still find the matching color in regular OPI is such a great company with an established reputation. I love OPI because they have great colors that are on trend and funny names. It’s nice that you can get the OPI gel color on your nails but still find the matching color in regular nail polish for your toes! The gel stays on great
Yanislava B.
Cleveland
By far my favorite brand !! My favorite color from the gel nail polish is Chiffon my mind omg!!! It’s the most beautiful color ever! I am self taught nail artist when I first started I was using drugstore nail polishes and I thought my nails looked amazing until I started using OPI you can definitely tell the difference the shine the quality no chipping no fading...
Janine B.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: FUNNY BUNNY more...
One of my favorite go to gel colors for the spring/summer! I always get my nails done at the nail salon and they always have this color in regular and gel which is a good option I opt for gel because it last longer and doesn't chip as easy. Cons it is more pricey. I love that funny bunny is not too white! Love it for vacation!
Katy E.
Johnson City, TN
I don’t actually purchase OPI gel products for home use but I do go to nail salons that will use the soak-off OPI gel polishes. Compared to other brands, OPI lasts longer and seems to bond to the nail better, at least on my nails. I’ve had nail techs use other brands before but I try to only pick colors from the OPI cards.
Nicza S.
Gibsonton, FL
Review for: IT’S A GIRL! more...
I have used different shades of this supposed soak off gel polish and I find that they don’t not last as long as they advertise especially for the price that you pay for them. Although I also believe it depends on the nail salon you go to. The colors are beautiful and are great when having a special occasion but not something to routinely get a mani that will last a month.
Leah R.
Freeport , FL
As a licensed nail technician, I can confidentially say that this is one of the best soak off gel polishes on the market. The only problem is some of the gel colors do not completely match the regular polish colors, so some people get frustrated when their toes and hands don’t completely match.
Ashley S.
Pikeville
The only gel polish line I like to work with, the brush size makes it easy to get a light coat in two swipes without getting any of edges. Polish isn’t to thick or runny with makes it the perfect consistency for each coat. And OPI has the best and most wanted and known colors.
Gabby_Angeloss_16
Review for: KISS ME I’M BRAZILIAN more...
I really love this nail polish it’s really good I really love the packaging in the pink top whoever loves pink nail polish is you guys should really get this I recommend it it’s a really good nail polish are use that did my nails were on Fleek and then I put a red glitter oh my God you look to really pretty I recommend a teal and you guys should pke
April J.
Newport News, VA
Review for: GOT MYSELF INTO A JAM-BALAYA more...
I love the OPI gel colors there is just so many to choose from . I don’t personally use the gel on my fingers but I use them on clients and if done properly they seem to wear well beyond the two week period . The color is vibrant and the coverage is great .
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Wheres the best place to purchase these outside of a nail salon?
Rosemary A.
Norwalk, CT
Is this difficult to take off? Can I use regular nail polish remover?
Ellie J.
Portland, OR
I've been wanting to try to but back in the expense of gel manicures. Do you guys find this last just as long as a gel manicure from a salon?
Elisa E.
Springfield, MA
How long does this last?
Brittany N.
Lebanon, OH
How well do these work, I'm looking for a bold pastel look