BY OPI #44 in Nail Polish

OPI introduces the latest advancement in the increasingly popular gel service category: Gel color. Each coat cures in 30 seconds and features a custom brush for fast, polish-on application. The 100% color gel formula wears like a gel and looks and feels like nail lacquer that lasts up to two weeks without losing shine. Fully cures from foundation to finish in only 4 minutes and removes with ease.

Kendra L.
Kendra L.
ROLLA, KS
Being a nail tech I'm always into trying new products. When OPI came out I knew I had to get my hands on it! OPI Gel Polish has been my top gel since then. No need to buff the natural nail like you do with most other gels and hybrid polishes. OPI does a great job with being so innovative with the products they release and this would have to be at the top of their list. Anyone looking for a long lasting gel that has the perfect shine, this is the gel for you!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Arnold, MD
Review for: Top Coat
I work in a salon and constantly use opi gel
Polish. It is one of my favorite polishes because it last a solid two weeks. There are hundreds of colors to choose from you never have to repeat colors. When applied correctly and removed properly very little damage is done to your natural nail. If you are traveling and worried about chipping your polish this is a must!
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
I love my manicure days at the salon, I always have an OPI gel polish mani, and it super quick and easy and I love that it is dry when I leave the Salon. I live in a small town and then price point they charge is great. I have very oily nail beds and my gel manicure only lasts 3-4 days, but I still love it. My Nail Tech even does nail art with gel polish!
Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Review for: A GRAPE FITI
This is my all time favorite nail polish ever. I get this every single time I get my nails done at the salon and I own the regular non-gel polish in Bubble Bath also for when I do my nails at home and it's just my go to color. I love how it's just nude and pink enough and just sheer enough to look natural and gorgeous. I absolutely love this color.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Milford, MA
I love this brand and colors! I don't normally do my own nails at home but if i purchase this brand i bring this in with me to my salon. This brand is the only one with gel I know that ive used and it stays for a good 5-6 weeks without chipping. I would most definitley recommend this for in home or salon use! SO many colors and so vibrant!
Juliana T.
Juliana T.
Review for: HAVING A BIG HEAD DAY
OPI is definitely my favorite nail polish brand to use when it comes to gel colors. I love all colors of OPI especially any pastel colors. Last time I used OPI gel colors, I reached almost 3 weeks with the nail color on. The price is debatably but since its gel it makes send for it to be over $10 but its worth the few extra bucks.
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Holmen, WI
Review for: 5 APPLES TALL
Love OPI nail polish! The price for a bottle of nail polish is a little high for my random urges for a new color! If I had a "classic" color that I needed I would splurge on the extra money for something that I will use over and over again, but not necessarily for ever color that comes and goes each season! The quality is great!
Raven B.
Raven B.
Newport Beach, CA
I've been wearing gel on my nails (and toes) forever and this gel line is far better than any line that I've tried.

A year ago I decided to bite the bullet, buy an LED lamp, and do my own nails. Three coats and I have shiny, evenly-colored nails with no streaks. Yes, it's pricey, but the polish lasts forever and is so worth it!
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Vallejo, CA
Review for: BAROQUE…BUT STILL SHOPPING!
OPI Gelcolors are some of the best gel polishes out there! They tend to run on the thicker side, so are a bit tricky to work with but the color payoff is incredible and they last so long! This color is the perfect red/orange for spring! My gelcolor nails last for about 2 weeks before chipping or peeling. Highly recommended.
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
What I love best about OPI GelColor is that I can match them exactly to the regular OPI polish. When I get my nails done, I tend to get regular polish on my toes and gel on my fingers. Having them match exactly is a bonus as I've been burned trying to match different brands in the past.
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Wheres the best place to purchase these outside of a nail salon?
Ellie J.
Ellie J.
Portland, OR
I've been wanting to try to but back in the expense of gel manicures. Do you guys find this last just as long as a gel manicure from a salon?
Rosemary A.
Rosemary A.
Norwalk, CT
Is this difficult to take off? Can I use regular nail polish remover?
🌸Bored w.
🌸Bored w.
St. Catharines
Are they costly? Because I heard that they are really good and I know I see this brand in most nail salons, but I don't want to invest and then have it flop on me.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
How many days does this typically last?