BY OPI

Six flexible and non-sticking nail forms for creating the perfect nail. 100% non-sticking material provides flexibility and resistance for the ultimate "C" curve. The white comfort grips prevent the form from slipping, while the printed guidelines ensure sculpting consistency. Durable and reusable. For gel, acrylic and French manicures.

Kelly S.
I love false nails of any kind. Unfortunately, I'm a nail biter and have been my entire life. I hate the gross habit, so I've been trying to break I by wearing acrylic nails over my real nails. I've used all sorts of nail brands at this point. While the drugstore nails tend to fall off more easily, I very nearly like them just as much as these more expensive OPI nails. These OPI nails are definitely higher quality, but to me they look and feel very similar to drugstore brands. I think if you're careful while wearing fake nails, you could get away with just saving money by buying drugstore brands.
Kiate G.
Jacksonville , FL
Its a hit and miss with the things, I am a 8 year nail tech and I have used many forms over the years., but these things do not fit all my clients. they really don't stay in place all that well and sometimes I have to use a small piece of tape to keep them secure. They are a great idea as far as a nail form product but maybe making the product a little more sturdy could be a +. Not all bad but still not the best.
Pamela O.
I love reusable false nails when I'm taking a break from acrylic nails, I did this brand a try the other day and they do last more than one use and I love how real they look people don't even think they're acrylics they think they are my own nails
Tiani J.
Hilo, HI
I absolutely love these things my aunt is a nail tech and she had these instead of those papers and holy crap the work amazing so easy and simple and quick love them ever person who does nails should get these
ashley h.
Sand Springs, OK
i don't really like these. i don't like how they made my nails feel or how they looked and especially not how they looked when i took them off.
aleah H.
Conway, SC
Used this product in school and I still use them 4 years later! Its a great tool to use for nails and great instrument for nail forming!
Tonya A.
Millbrook, AL
Easy to use with a lot of fashionable colors to choose from..They are inexpensive and look gorgeous when applied like a professional.
Amanda L.
Norton, ['', '', '']
A little awkward. But good at guiding where to apply the nails. Would be well for someone that does their nails themselves regularly
Frances F.
Hialeah , FL
I am not really a fan of these false nails and I also do really care for the bad quality I much rather do an Roman manicure or gel
Tiffani B.
I used these in school when I was learning to be a cosmetologist and although nails aren't my thing these things worked great!
Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
Are this forms better than the disposable ones?
Iliana G.
I've been using nail tips when I do acrylic nails but I hate the mess that come along with and I can never put on nail forms the right way. Is this product easy to use like it says? And how many times are you able to reuse this product?