BY OPI

Six flexible and non-sticking nail forms for creating the perfect nail. 100% non-sticking material provides flexibility and resistance for the ultimate "C" curve. The white comfort grips prevent the form from slipping, while the printed guidelines ensure sculpting consistency. Durable and reusable. For gel, acrylic and French manicures.

Tiani J.
Hilo, HI
I absolutely love these things my aunt is a nail tech and she had these instead of those papers and holy crap the work amazing so easy and simple and quick love them ever person who does nails should get these
Misty A.
Visalia, CA
I had these in my kit for school and I loved them super convenient and easy to put on and take off
Kiate G.
Jacksonville , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its a hit and miss with the things, I am a 8 year nail tech and I have used many forms over the years., but these things do not fit all my clients. they really don't stay in place all that well and sometimes I have to use a small piece of tape to keep them secure. They are a great idea as far as a nail form product but maybe making the product a little more sturdy could be a +. Not all bad but still not the best.
Danisha H.
I don't understand it! I have no idea on how to use it! When i looked online, it didn't show how it works
Tracy W.
Brewton , Al
Going to a party this was a great quick fix. I didn't have to go get a manicure just for that occasion
Tonya A.
Millbrook, AL
Easy to use with a lot of fashionable colors to choose from..They are inexpensive and look gorgeous when applied like a professional.
Kim H.
Waco, TX
Bought these for a wedding. Did not like that they kept popping off. Would not buy them again
Tiffani B.
I used these in school when I was learning to be a cosmetologist and although nails aren't my thing these things worked great!
Kelly S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love false nails of any kind. Unfortunately, I'm a nail biter and have been my entire life. I hate the gross habit, so I've been trying to break I by wearing acrylic nails over my real nails. I've used all sorts of nail brands at this point. While the drugstore nails tend to fall off more easily, I very nearly like them just as much as these more expensive OPI nails. These OPI nails are definitely higher quality, but to me they look and feel very similar to drugstore brands. I think if you're careful while wearing fake nails, you could get away with just saving money by buying drugstore brands.
Amanda L.
Norton, ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little awkward. But good at guiding where to apply the nails. Would be well for someone that does their nails themselves regularly
Iliana G.
I've been using nail tips when I do acrylic nails but I hate the mess that come along with and I can never put on nail forms the right way. Is this product easy to use like it says? And how many times are you able to reuse this product?
Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
Are this forms better than the disposable ones?