BY OPI

Six flexible and non-sticking nail forms for creating the perfect nail. 100% non-sticking material provides flexibility and resistance for the ultimate "C" curve. The white comfort grips prevent the form from slipping, while the printed guidelines ensure sculpting consistency. Durable and reusable. For gel, acrylic and French manicures.

Pamela O.
Pamela O.
I love reusable false nails when I'm taking a break from acrylic nails, I did this brand a try the other day and they do last more than one use and I love how real they look people don't even think they're acrylics they think they are my own nails
ashley h.
ashley h.
Sand Springs, OK
i don't really like these. i don't like how they made my nails feel or how they looked and especially not how they looked when i took them off.
aleah H.
aleah H.
Conway, SC
Used this product in school and I still use them 4 years later! Its a great tool to use for nails and great instrument for nail forming!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Norton, ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little awkward. But good at guiding where to apply the nails. Would be well for someone that does their nails themselves regularly
Frances F.
Frances F.
Hialeah, FL
I am not really a fan of these false nails and I also do really care for the bad quality I much rather do an Roman manicure or gel
Antonella C.
Antonella C.
Miami Fl
I just bought this for emergency Okay, not the best, but okay. I do not mind using it again but I prefer to use nail polish
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Norman, OK
I got these for my niece to wear for my wedding they were easy to apply had lots of choices and stayed on for several days
Katie S.
Katie S.
Bethel Spgs, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my go to forms for sculpture nails every time a client asks for them. They are easy to use and very handy!
Bria W.
Bria W.
Rockmart, Georgia
I use these all the time when I don't have time for the nail salon & I love them. An easy fix when you are busy.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
I don't use these personally but my niece does and she loves them and that they are quick and simple to put on.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
Are this forms better than the disposable ones?
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
I've been using nail tips when I do acrylic nails but I hate the mess that come along with and I can never put on nail forms the right way. Is this product easy to use like it says? And how many times are you able to reuse this product?