Opi Nail File Sampler Pack Set uploaded by Ceci V.

BY OPI #32 in Nail Files

Opi professional files sample pack includes 1 each edge silver 150 grit, edge silver 180 grit, edge white 240 grit, flex silver 100/180 grit, flex silver 220/280 grit, shiner 1000/4000 grit. Includes the best of Opi nail files. Creates a beautiful manicure. Can be used on both artificial and natural nails.

Buy on Amazon
Karina C.
chicago
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
Savannah D.
Fayetteville
This sample pack by OPI was great!!! 👍🏼  The files were not too abrasive, but they easily shaped my nails. They were incredibly easy to use and I was happy with the results of the way they shaped my nails! I bought them at Walmart and I would definitely go back and purchase this item again! ✨
Emelia B.
San Jose, CA
This nail filer sample pack worked great! Some of them had different textures, usually only the rough ones work well with my nails, but all of them worked just fine. They were a little pricey, but are lasting longer than the generic brand I have used previously.
Monica M.
Bronx, NY
This is a tease because it’s only a sampler pack what is so wet so I’m good it’s easy to apply is affective no cons just wish I would’ve got a bigger one but it’s a good value I got it for free because it’s a sampler but I will totally get it
Tiffany E E.
Euclid, OH
This kit is the best nail file kit EVER! I loved this kit. I got it from Amazon and I do my father's manicures with them. Now I have to and get a new set because it's used up. But man it has everything, a buffer, file, coarse file, fine file, EVERYTHING! It's awesome!
Katy R.
This pack of files is perfect for the at home user! They’re easy to work with and get the job done quickly. I’m a repeat customer and they last longer than off brand files. I recommend these to anyone looking to do their own nails.
Alyssa P.
kansas City
I really like nail files. First I will use a nail clipper then this nail file. My nails stay smooth and strait by using this. I have used this product more than once. I would buy this product again and I do recommend it to others.
💋Tiffany💋 E.
Antelope, CA
I love the sampler pack because you get everything you need! You get your file, buffer and shine, etc! Makes my nails look great! You can find these in Ulta or online at amazon. I would recommend these for everyone!
Madison S.
Banks
I think nail files are something you should splurge on a little. Some seem to ruin your nails a lot easier than others. These are more expensive than some competitors but I think they’re better product!
Andrea D.
This is a very nice set to start out with if you are using it on natural nails. If you’re bugging out the final layer of an enhancement, this might work as well. I suggest this mostly for natural nails because an enhancement truly should be removed by professionals to avoid infection, disease or even damage to the natural nail underneath