Opi phat file smoother gently smoothens away ridges on natural nails. Brings artificial nail surfaces to a smooth, satin finish. Gentle on cuticles but big on professional results. Featuring a unique Opi ergonomic design and flexible foam construction...

Do they last a long time?
How good are these nail filers?? Do they last a long time?? Tired of using the black cheap ones..
is it soft or harsh ?
Start your review of Opi Nail File!
Bloomington, IN
Great product. Would recommend for use to get that perfect nail shine that you are looking for.
San Antonio, TX
I love the shine these products give your nails!! Makes it all worth while! They work miracles!
Yuba City
Great file for getting that shine .. Great product love using it and never could ask for better
I love anything Opi. Great quality products. This is great for prepping your nails for acrylics
Chandler, AZ
Love the shine as well as how healthy and pretty these make my nails look. Phenomenal product.
Everything you need to make your nails look naturally beautiful! It is simple and easy to use.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this product because it buffs the nail very well. Leaves my nails very smooth and nice.
Makes my nails look shiny after I'm done with the finished product you'll never regret this buy
I have used this to shine my own nails, it worked well. The price was more than I wanted to pay
Clovis, CA
Durable yet delicate on your nails. Shaped for easy using. Does what it says SHINES AND BUFFS.