Opi Nail Envy Sensitive Peeling

Natural Nail Strengthener for Sensitive, Peeling Nails

I’m looking for a nail treatment that will strengthen and promote growth. I have tried a number of different things, but haven’t found anything that really works well. As a nurse, I wash my hands and use hand sanitizer constantly so my nails get brittle and tear easily. Does anyone have any products they would recommend?
Does this work well after I get my nails down with acrylic at the salon?
does it help with nails that grown but break really fast and well it looks like u have 2nails on one finger split nails
Start your review of Opi Nail Envy Sensitive Peeling!
Celine A.
Glendale, CA
1,112 reviews
Opi Nail Envy Sensitive Peeling uploaded by Celine A.
My nails used to be extremely fragile and would always split and crack until I started using this OPI nail strengthener! It only took about 2 weeks for me to start noticing a difference in the strength and now my nails are quite strong and they don’t break anymore. I used to use the oil every other day (I would let my nails breath one day and strengthen the next) but now I only feel the need to apply it once every few months. Highly recommend
Callie H.
Opi Nail Envy Sensitive Peeling uploaded by Callie H.
This stuff is awesome! This alongside my Sally Hansen Argon Oil nail polishes have saaaaved my nails. My nails are healthy, happy, and LONG, way more so than they ever have been in my life. My nails went from peeling 24/7 and being super weak to being strong and happy. So grateful I picked this up!
maria R.
OPI nail envy is a great produxt that I have used for years. Price is higher but the results are worth it. If you use the Nail envy regularly fingers and toes you can keep splitting peeling and breaks to a minimum. I use it as a base coat and I also use it if I take a break from heavy color polish or artificial nails. #opinailenvy #healthynails
Denelle W.
Oscoda, MI
As a cosmetology student in 2010, I would order OPI nail envy because we got products for a cheaper price. And this is one of the only nail polishes I've used since then that I continue to buy. It really makes your nails strong and healthy!
Rebekah W.
Auburn, AL
Did not work well. It’s basically a top coat and a very thin one at that. You would have to add multiple layers and it never helped my nails.
Kristin Ann S.
1,016 reviews
My nails have always seen improvement when I use OPI products. To me they are the epitome of nail products the cadillac. This stuff really works. It is only $15 and I will always keep rebuying!
Annamaria C.
Astoria, NY
1,015 reviews
Works great on my brittle nails and they peel cause i refuse to wear gloves and this helps out alot
Priscilla P.
Jasper, TN
This stuff works very well. You have to keep applying it and use as the directions says. It does get your nails strong and keep them from being so brittle. I recommend this for the people that have their nails and that have the ridges and have the peeling.
Jessica K.
Pensacola, FL
This is a great product if you have weak brittle nails. This will strengthen them, reall love this. My nails would split all the time until I started using this and now I have long healthy nails
Sydney G.
This is great for is you have weak nails. Especially if you just got acryllic nails taken off and your nails are brittle. It helps keep your nails strong, and prevents them from peeling. I highly recommend this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...