OPI Nail Envy Polish, Samoan Sand, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by Aitza R.OPI Nail Envy Polish, Samoan Sand, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by Rianna H.OPI Nail Envy Polish, Samoan Sand, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by Lourdes H.

BY OPI

OPI Classic Nail Lacquers provide a comprehensive palette of gorgeous lacquers for every mood, style and season. With fun, descriptive names and high quality performance, these classic colors will have your clients asking for OPI Nail Lacquer every time! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is a beautiful nude. It goes well with my skin tone. Which is kind of olive I think. I have lighter skin but definitely not pink undertones. I have to do atleast two coats to get a desired effect, but I do with like all polish. It's just under $10 so I think it's kindof pricey. But of course the bottle lasts forever! If you're on the hunt for a perfect nude try this! It's a great quality polish! And a beautiful color!
Lauren S.
This is a perfect nude color. I’ve worn this to many weddings because it always looks classy and matched everything. I got this at cvs. Along with the top coat it is super long lasting and doesn’t chip as fast as some other polishes.
member-36add
This treatment does seem to affect the strength and health of my nails very positively. I love to use it. It’s very sheer, and to get a non streaky look, it takes me about 4 thin coats. Unfortunately, it chips and peels almost immediately on me. It may be related to my cuticle oil, however I do not have this issue with other polished.
Aitza R.
Zebulon, NC
This is my favourite nude colour. It looks great on darker skin and can be worn year round. I’ve noticed I can usually go 5 days without chipping if I use a top coat and wear gloves while doing the dishes. All in all I’m pleased
Sierra H.
colorado spring
This color will be the end of me. I always buy it when I run out. It is hands down the best nude out there. When I’m tan I’m the summer and pale in the winter it looks great. I would recommend this color and brand to every one
Shahara W.
This is a beautiful nude color. I have medium olive hands and it compliments them beautifully. I can't say for sure but I have the feeling this is the kind of nude that will be flattering on all skin tones. Formula was great. Only complaint was that it was sheer (which I anticipated before buying) so I needed at least 3 coats to make it opaque, and even then the whites of my nails still showed up. This is a fantastic nail polish and one that I will be sure to have in my collection at all times!
Lauren S.
OPI polish is my end all be all, ride or die, I'll never find another brand I love as much nail polish. Samoan Samd is my favorite nude polish. When you first use it, it looks flesh toned and the more coats you use, the more camel colored it gets. It's pigmented, opaque, no streaks and lasts a long time for standard polish.
Letha M.
Chandler, AZ
OPI always goes on smooth and doesn't bubble.  I love nudes and blacks or grays so this fits right in with my realm of colors that I would buy.  I love the way it looks on my skin and I love OPI.  I would recommend this color for anyone, I have darker skin and think that this is perfect!
Emily M.
Perhaps the greatest nude polish out there, at least on my skin. This is my go-to nude polish. The brush is wide and easily covers the nail. The polish formula is smooth and though this color is thin you can build it up and make it more opaque.
Diana G.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love a good neutral color on my nails and OPI has to have the best formula and colors out there! It is a beautiful color and very long lasting. All OPI polishes are easy to apply and the colors usually match the bottles. Yes, i would buy again!