BY OPI

OPI Classic Nail Lacquers provide a comprehensive palette of gorgeous lacquers for every mood, style and season. With fun, descriptive names and high quality performance, these classic colors will have your clients asking for OPI Nail Lacquer every time! see more...

Emilia D.
Boston, MA
I started using this at my manicurists suggestion after many months of gel manicures had destroyed my nails (peeling, breaking, etc). I’ve been using it at some and so far, so good. The color is nice and basic and the polish does seem to be helping a bit with the weakness of my nails.
Lusi J.
This shade is beautiful. It is almost a light pink/purple shade and has a nice amount of gloss. It lasts a long time and doesn't chip, but I find it doesn't self level too well. You need to work fast when applying or you will end up with brush marks, so apply in thin coats and build it up. It also takes a while to dry so use a fast drying top coat to seal in your manicure. My nails feel stronger but still flexible, meaning they are less likely to break than if I was to use a strengthener that just made my nails solid. I really like the nail envy collection, as it does what it says on the tin, you just need some time to get used to the consistency and application. I also always seal the free edge to help with chipping, but I doubt this polish needs it, as I've tried to chip it as an experiment and it just won't budge!
Morgan T.
London
My nails have always been quite thin so I ordered this thinking it wouldn't be that great but it was actually amazing. My nails are thinker now and the colour is just amazing. The nail polish is quite long lasting and I would definitely buy it again. It also comes in different shades
Vienna C.
Newmarket, ON
Love that it is both a strengthener and a colour. It helps repair my nails usually after They chip or peel from gel/shellac
Amy M.
Morenci az
Is this product same as the original just with color?

back