OPI Nail Envy in Samoan Sand

Tinted Nail Envy shade with the added strength of Original Nail Envy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OPI Nail Envy in Samoan Sand!
Review for: OPI Nail Envy in Samoan Sand
I bought this nail polish as part of a set from QVC. Samoan sand is a nude/beige colour, and is very subtle. It seems to blend in with any skin tone, so if you like your nails to stand out, you would be better with the shade Hawaiian Orchid (  OPI Tinted Nail Envy Hawaiian Orchid  ) as it is more pink/purple. Application is relatively easy, but if you don't work fast enough and get it right first time, you can end up with brush marks, so I find applying thin coats and building them up is best. This technique also helps with the fact that it takes a long time to dry, leaving you vulnerable to smudging or denting your manicure, so using a fast drying top coat is recommended.
Doral, FL
Review for: OPI Nail Envy in Samoan Sand
OPI nail polishes are definitely my absolute favorites. I find that these polishes last a really long time on the nails no matter what I’m doing with them, they have a long life span and don’t dry after the first month. This specific shade is the best nude shade I own and I use it constantly, it is a bit sheer so I need to put 2/3 layers in order for it to reach a full opacity but overall I love!
Review for: OPI Nail Envy in Samoan Sand
I could not recommend this product any more it is amazing. My nails  have never been strong and break a lot. but every since i have used this product they have got very strong and grey a lot which i love. It is easy to apply and i would purchase it again.
Review for: OPI Nail Envy in Samoan Sand
As the Her Majesty the Queen has Ballet Slippers by Essie, this island girl has Samoan Sand by OPI. This is my staple, my everyday nail polish, it’s beautiful and oh so classy. It has the right amount of peach and beige and its just right. Love love love this.
Review for: OPI Nail Envy in Samoan Sand
Mi color favorito en las uñas, hace que se vean tan delicadas y hermosas! Compraría este color repetidas veces , es muy duradero y bonito!
Doral, FL
Review for: OPI Nail Envy in Samoan Sand

I love this color and its durability, even more, it is a delicate, durable color and its quality is indisputable!

Looking for your answer?