OPI Nail Envy in Samoan Sand

Tinted Nail Envy shade with the added strength of Original Nail Envy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OPI Nail Envy in Samoan Sand!
Etters, PA
Review for: OPI Nail Envy in Samoan Sand
I LOVE THIS COLOR!! I bought two bottles actually just in case they discontinue it or run out of it or something! Beautiful neutral/nude color with one coat and more of a pinkish nude with two coats. Absolutely gorgeous natural color and I get compliments about it all the time! 100% recommend!!
San Antonio, TX
Review for: OPI Nail Envy in Samoan Sand
I absolutely love a good neutral color on my nails and OPI has to have the best formula and colors out there! It is a beautiful color and very long lasting. All OPI polishes are easy to apply and the colors usually match the bottles. Yes, i would buy again!
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: OPI Nail Envy in Samoan Sand
I love this color nail polish. It's great to have for work and matches with everything. I'm not too great at doing my own nails but I will usually bring it to a salon with me.
Leesburg , VA
OPI Nail Envy in Samoan Sand uploaded by Lourdes H.
Review for: OPI Nail Envy in Samoan Sand
I love this color because I feel like it's a perfect match with my skin tone, besides that nail polish is long wear, I usually cook in my house and my hands get wet while I cook even though the nail polish stay in my nails, like for 3 or 4 days, I like it
Zebulon , NC
OPI Nail Envy in Samoan Sand uploaded by Aitza R.
Review for: OPI Nail Envy in Samoan Sand
This is my favourite nude colour. It looks great on darker skin and can be worn year round. I’ve noticed I can usually go 5 days without chipping if I use a top coat and wear gloves while doing the dishes. All in all I’m pleased
colorado spring
Review for: OPI Nail Envy in Samoan Sand
This color will be the end of me. I always buy it when I run out. It is hands down the best nude out there. When I’m tan I’m the summer and pale in the winter it looks great. I would recommend this color and brand to every one
Review for: OPI Nail Envy in Samoan Sand
This is a terrific nude shade for fairer skin tones. Nicely pigmented and an easy-to-apply formula. Wears pretty well but will chip quickly without a top coat.
Alameda, CA
OPI Nail Envy in Samoan Sand uploaded by Megan S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: OPI Nail Envy in Samoan Sand
Such a nice nude color! The formulation is great, each layer dried fast. It kind of meshes together and doesn’t look streaky. Would def recommend!
Dakhla, oum tounssi 264
Review for: OPI Nail Envy in Samoan Sand
Always a fan of OPI nail envy, and was excited to see they did a coloured one! My nails are in very poor condition after having shellac so hopefully this will help. Instructions say two layers but I would say three, if you want a decent colour. Also, if your nails are in as bad condition as mine, the damage does show through. Not really badly but I notice it. This is the only reason for four stars instead of five.
Dartmouth , NS
Review for: OPI Nail Envy in Samoan Sand
As a lifelong OPI Nail Lacquer nail polish user, I couldn't believe my mind when Santa brought me OPI Nail Envy in Samoan Sand . Firstly: What a brilliant idea to have combined the polish with the cult favourite growth formula! Secondly, I am such a fan of nudey nails, aka mannequin hands, so I was super excited it came is a beautiful neutral. Like, I would have bought this as a polish to begin with. Copped the OPI Bubble Bath - Nail Envy Strength in Color too!

Looking for your answer?