OPI Nail Envy in Samoan Sand

Tinted Nail Envy shade with the added strength of Original Nail Envy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OPI Nail Envy in Samoan Sand!
Merrimack, NH
Review for: OPI Nail Envy in Samoan Sand
Love this polish color. I have very fair skin and it is the perfect nude that doesn’t lean pink or peach. It is a very light shade that is fully opaque. I always apply two coats but could be done in one and lasts a good amount of time!
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: OPI Nail Envy in Samoan Sand
Beautiful nude shade but it needs to be applied very carefully! This shade is more on the sheer side and it must be built up. Because of that, you must take care to apply in thin layers so it can properly dry.
Cockeysville, MD
Review for: OPI Nail Envy in Samoan Sand
I like this brand, the polish dries quickly and lasts for a long time. It also looks pretty and shiny. I recommend this brand but only when it’s on sale because there are alternative brands that can match.
Review for: OPI Nail Envy in Samoan Sand
A friend gave this to me to cheer me up while I was in the hospital. It was such a nice gesture, but the nail polish also was great. It went on smoothly, and the nude color was one I didn’t expect to like but really did.
Anderson, CA
Review for: OPI Nail Envy in Samoan Sand
This is a beautiful nude. It goes well with my skin tone. Which is kind of olive I think. I have lighter skin but definitely not pink undertones. I have to do atleast two coats to get a desired effect, but I do with like all polish. It's just under $10 so I think it's kindof pricey. But of course the bottle lasts forever! If you're on the hunt for a perfect nude try this! It's a great quality polish! And a beautiful color!
Review for: OPI Nail Envy in Samoan Sand
This is a beautiful nude color. I have medium olive hands and it compliments them beautifully. I can't say for sure but I have the feeling this is the kind of nude that will be flattering on all skin tones. Formula was great. Only complaint was that it was sheer (which I anticipated before buying) so I needed at least 3 coats to make it opaque, and even then the whites of my nails still showed up. This is a fantastic nail polish and one that I will be sure to have in my collection at all times!
Review for: OPI Nail Envy in Samoan Sand
OPI polish is my end all be all, ride or die, I'll never find another brand I love as much nail polish. Samoan Samd is my favorite nude polish. When you first use it, it looks flesh toned and the more coats you use, the more camel colored it gets. It's pigmented, opaque, no streaks and lasts a long time for standard polish.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: OPI Nail Envy in Samoan Sand
OPI always goes on smooth and doesn't bubble.  I love nudes and blacks or grays so this fits right in with my realm of colors that I would buy.  I love the way it looks on my skin and I love OPI.  I would recommend this color for anyone, I have darker skin and think that this is perfect!
Review for: OPI Nail Envy in Samoan Sand
Perhaps the greatest nude polish out there, at least on my skin. This is my go-to nude polish. The brush is wide and easily covers the nail. The polish formula is smooth and though this color is thin you can build it up and make it more opaque.
Review for: OPI Nail Envy in Samoan Sand
This is a perfect nude color. I’ve worn this to many weddings because it always looks classy and matched everything. I got this at cvs. Along with the top coat it is super long lasting and doesn’t chip as fast as some other polishes.

Looking for your answer?