BY OPI

OPI Nail Envy Soft and Thin Nail Strengthener has been developed to fortify soft, thin nails with extra calcium, and is ideal for use if you need to add a layer of protection to bulk up soft nails. How to use For maximum results apply two coats of Nail Envy to each nail, and after first application, apply one coat every other day. After one week, use any Polish Remover to remove Nail Envy and begin process all over again. Nail Envy works best as a base coat in actual contact with the natural nail, but can also be used as a top coat over nail lacquer. see more...

• How long or how many applications does it take to start seeing a di...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Mira T.
Mira T.
Nail Envy is always on my nails whether it's used alone or as a base coat. When my nails need a break, I apply one coat each night for about 4 days (any longer and it comes off in sheets). This keeps my nails strong when I'm sans polish so I can avoid breaks. Finding a nail treatment that works with your body chemistry is trial and effort. If this doesn't help your nails, don't despair and try something else.

Con: It gets thick and stringy when it gets about 3/4 empty and is really hard to work with.

amy l.
amy l.
Sitka , Ky
Wonderful!!! This helped my brittle nails! Made my nails so strong and prevented my nails from chipping.
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
Love This Stuff. Actually Works! Ever Since I Been Using This My Nails Havent Broke Or Not As Thin! Def Worth Buying
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
This is my favorite product from OPI!! My nails split and using this product daily really helps prevent the splitting and strengthens them.
My nails usually chip and break easily because they're weak. This helps strengthen them and also makes them look so much healthier!
Brittany  K.
Brittany K.
Kennesaw, GA
Great product!!! Strengthens nails and makes them really hard and thick. OPI is a great brand that I have used again and again.
Mercedes P.
Mercedes P.
Bronx, NY
I think it a great product and work well. Help nail heathy and beautiful as soon one week.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Salem, OR
My nails can't survive without this. My nails are normally dry, brittle and weak but if I have this on them they grow super fast. Just need to remember to reapply every couple days. Doesn't work great as a top coat.
Liz T.
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
Love this stuff. I like many people were skeptical about it. I say give it a try. My nails were growing after two weeks.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Santa Cruz, CA
Definatly made my nails stronger. You know how it goes after getting your acrylics taken off, your nails need a break and this polish thing definitely did the trick. My nails were weak and sad looking. Not only did it make it look like I was wearing a clear top coat, it also made my nails hard as a rock. Never using anything else!
Adriana Z.
Adriana Z.
Wapato, WA
How long or how many applications does it take to start seeing a difference in your nails strength while using this product?