OPI Nail & Cuticle Oil uploaded by Asha B.

BY OPI #40 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Ultra-nourishing formula helps protect, replenish and strengthen

87% felt cuticles were softer with daily use of ProSpa Nail & Cuticle Oil.

• rich yet lightweight grape seed, sesame, kukui, sunflower & cupuaçu oils provide the ultimate in moisture
  • fast-absorbing formula conditions cuticles

• How does this compare to other oils you’ve tried???2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price?4 Answers
  • How does this compare to Amclas American Classics Nail Q...2 Answers
Mariah B.
Boise
This nail oil smells amazing and absorbs well into my skin! I use it about 6 times a day (because I am rough on my hands). It has made my nails and cuticles so healthy and I do believe it has added to the flexibility which has prevented my nails from breaking when I hit something hard.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I am someone who suffers from extremely dry cuticles so when I discovered this product I immediately got my hands on it literally LOL and I’m in love with it. I’m a first-time user but I will continue buying this product as it is making a huge difference in my cuticles
Rachel M.
Great for moisturizing cuticles daily and I use it before cutting my cuticles During a manicure. Easy to use and doesn’t make a huge mess like other oils. Highly recommended. Smells great and absorbs well.
Stephanie S.
Augusta, WI
This cuticle oil is amazing in my opinion! Reminds me of the stuff they put on your nails at the nail salon after you get a manicure! Mine are definitely less dry & look beautiful! It’s a must buy, I bought mine at Ulta. :)
Lynn B.
It works ok, but no better than other products including coconut oil. I would save my money and try something more economical. It isn’t easy to find. I wouldn’t buy it again or recommend it.
Melissa B.
Lake in the Hills
Having a good mani & pedi in the summer is important. To help my nails and cuticles looking good I love to use Opi Nail & Cuticle oil. This keeps my nails from looking brittle and leaves the cuticles very soft. This is one of my top summer must haves.
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
OPI is definitely my go to brand for my
Nails . I love this oil very easy to apply amazing applicator. Amazing results. It’s so important to make sure your cuticles are oiled and healthy. Definitely recommend to others .
Great value! Great price !
jacqueline C.
I just started to learn how to do nails. Applying acrylic is very time consuming and you have to learn many things. I would love to try this out so I can get more professional as I’m getting better. I hope one day to be sooooo good and well known for my work!!😩😭
Tatiana K.
I love this product. You just have to put it on and let it sit for a few seconds then continue to your regular manicure routine and wala it leaves the cuticle easy to remove and around the nail softer
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like using this after I do my nails. I feel that it helps to keep my cuticles healthy and new. I have very oily fingernails so I have to use this after I apply my polish otherwise it doesn’t stick at all. So just keep that in mind!
Christen T.
Baltimore , MD
Is it works well on nails ??
neyda a.
Grupo santa cristina palavea bloque 14 piso 391
alguien que me diga su experiencia con el producto ??
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Does this help your fingernails grow?

back